Platinum already achieved wtf

1 minute ago, Armored Squirrel said:

No such thing as online hackers. 

Any PS4 trophy in existence can be hacked now, but I don't think they can be done with custom time stamps yet. In_Her_Own_Words has unobtainable platinums for PS4 games earned after the shutdown of the servers and autopopped many PS4 games, so it's definitely possible people have used this method on Black Ops 4.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Any PS4 trophy in existence can be hacked now, but I don't think they can be done with custom time stamps yet. In_Her_Own_Words has unobtainable platinums for PS4 games earned after the shutdown of the servers and autopopped many PS4 games, so it's definitely possible people have used this method on Black Ops 4.

Pretty sure he would've needed a jailbroken console, meaning he couldn't do BO4 trophies without updating his console. He doesn't seem to have the game on his account from what I see, so I presume it's just devs making sure the game works. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrhemptastic said:

Naaah if u look closely you will see he has had that profile for 19 years.... hardly a hacker just 9 years ahead of everyone else lol 

You are surprised? He started to earn trophies on PSX!

:D

And took him i.e. 17 years to complete "League of Evil"! Such a dedication!

<sarcasm mode off>

This is simply pathetic...

• Like 3