Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shammario

Shammario's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Shammario

Rogue Legacy
This was a glitch I had no control over. I bought both Transistor and Rogue Legacy at the same time. I don't know why, but while playing transistor I somehow would sometimes get trophies for Rouge Legacy instead. I actually had to play through Transistor all over again just to complete the game. If you check the trophy timestamp for both games this may make more sense. It was not on purpose on my part. This happened a few years ago, but if you have any more questions feel free to reach back to me. Thank you.

Are you seriously going with that as your excuse? Come on at least come up with something better than that. This is just sad....

I don't really know what else to tell you. This has only happened once in my experience and I couldn't find any records of it happening for anyone else at the time. I never played Rogue Legacy for that long, honestly. Just for a little when I noticed the anomaly, just to see if playing it would give me my missing Transistor trophies. Unfortunately it didn't, so I had to play through Transistor another 2 times for the plat.

I found this thread on NeoGAF from a couple years ago. Apparently, it was a common issue: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/getting-the-wrong-games-trophys-on-ps4.987482/

Sept 2016. Was it around the same time when that guy got the plat for Infamous in 21 seconds because he was autopopping sound shapes instead? If happened around the same time, then it's probably true, but still illegitimate. I couldn't find the quick popped list though.

EDIT: found the original game. Seems like infamous and knack are literally the same game or something. First case happened in 2014 and it was patched shortly after, This was the person. Don't believe this glitch was still active 2 years later.

Edited by TheYuriG

I don't know anything about that event you're referencing. Sorry. It sounds similar to what happened to me, but it wasn't done maliciously on my end.

Your Rogue Legacy's timestamps align with the dates this glitch was known to be affecting people. I don't know anything about Transistor, but I'm guessing your early timestamps on it are due to making progress without any of the trophies unlocking.

This was all long before any PS4 hacking or save file modification was available, at least publicly, so this glitch would be the only explanation for all this.

Here are some other examples of it happening around the same time:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/game-of-thrones-telltale-/253932-trophy-glitch.html

https://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4/I-m-winning-trophies-in-an-other-game-that-I-m-not-playing/td-p/22844289