Maintenance? (10.11.2018)

Its been like that for at least 4 hours. I got the plat for ratchet deadlocked and I been trying to update my profile but it says it's under maintenance. I searched the forums and I couldn't find anything so I thought it was just me so I didn't make a forum talking about it. It looks like its the whole website

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

I wonder what it is that Sony changed, maybe it could have something to do the name changes coming soon?  

PSNTL and True Trophies look like they are syncing fine, so I'm sure it will be fixed here soon.

I was curious about that but didn't have accounts on either to check.  Thanks!

I wouldn't worry too much. It's related to the name changing stuff, but last I heard that won't be a problem soon enough, but still gotta actually fix it. I'd imagine it will at least probably be some days maintenance.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Asked the site owner in chat and he said Sony changed some things on their end. Guess that causes problems here, so probably will be disabled until he finds a workaround. Since he's in the UK, probably in bed now, so my guess is sometime tomorrow.

I was actually wondering if/how PSN name changes would affect how this site works. I guess this is updating for it.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

I wouldn't worry too much. It's related to the name changing stuff, but last I heard that won't be a problem soon enough, but still gotta actually fix it. I'd imagine it will at least probably be some days maintenance.

He did say he hoped to have something short term worked out soon. Hopefully a bit sooner than that. 

4 hours ago, IP6IX said:

They changed something because of the PSN ID changes, I wonder how that's gonna work now. 

Please explain about the PSN ID changes if possible? I have heard something about this: Thanks

The Maintenance Error I have too: I thought it may be due to Premier for Life and Premier for Year being properly assigned to the correct names:

Edited by snacklepuss

It's back up again and working, special thanks to the staff involved. I was getting nervous and anxious, since there was no announcement if and when it will work again. My close friend claimed that he that he has got more trophies than me on thursday and friday, but there was no proof since update on the leaderboards was not working. Little did he know that he was wrong...

This trophy thing is sacred to me. Trophy Statistics and leaderboards are a serious matter, please keep that in mind when maintaining the site. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, BeatSwiss said:

It's back up again and working, special thanks to the staff involved. I was getting nervous and anxious, since there was no announcement if and when it will work again. My close friend claimed that he that he has got more trophies than me on thursday and friday, but there was no proof since update on the leaderboards was not working. Little did he know that he was wrong...

This trophy thing is sacred to me. Trophy Statistics and leaderboards are a serious matter, please keep that in mind when maintaining the site. Thanks.

I've seen more serious profiles.