lurch_9944

Revive block?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone figured out what dictates a revive block? Seems most classes need it for leveling up but there's nothing to explain what a revive block is.

39 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

Has anyone figured out what dictates a revive block? Seems most classes need it for leveling up but there's nothing to explain what a revive block is.

I've done all the blocks for all the Classes and I can till you the opponents has to be about 5 players circumstance if you understand what i mean.

Best you stand on the player while he's out and kill the opponent  as he's about to revive as close as possible.  

So they have to be about 5 player lengths away from the revive node of their player before you killl them to get the block?

6 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

So they have to be about 5 player lengths away from the revive node of their player before you killl them to get the block?

Anywhere WITHIN 5 player lengths away from the revive node of their player. 

6 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

Look at the video at 3:03 it shows whats needed to count as a block. Hope this helps @lurch_9944

Edited by DF007gamer