Window Shopping Bug?

bigrake1

Has anyone completed the Club challenge Window Shopping to earn the 300XP for collecting 50 Orichalcum fragments? I’ve collected far more than 50 fragments in the world, and earned many more through completing quests, but still I haven’t earned the check. 

Then when I look in Stats & Leaderboards in Club, I am seeing a bizarre number of Orichalcum collected: 1,137,282,944. While I’ve put a few hours into Odyssey, I certainly haven’t been farming like that! Lol

I'm actually at 49, will let you know when I find one more piece.

Wouldn't that number you mention be the grand total of all players? Seems more likely.

Edit: hey that's weird, orichalcum collected shows up as 3 in the Ubi club... I'm guessing only orichalcum that you find in the wild counts? I've gotten a bunch from someplace else, I forget where, but seems like I found about three drops in the wild.

Edited by Kassandra

@Kassandra. Unlikely. Let's imagine that 5,000,000 units of this game have already been sold (unlikely at this point). Let's imagine all 5,000,000 players have already uncovered 50 Orichalcum (extremely unlikely). That would total a mere 250,000,000, far under the billion+ Orichalcum listed in my Club Stats & Leaderboards.

@Kassandra I've already collected 50+ in the wild. I'm over 100 collected. But Club tracks over a billion collected in my game. Lol. I have a hard time imagining I'm the only one who has encountered this bug.

Edited by bigrake1

Either way, I've collected over 100 Orichalcumin in the wild, and my stats show I've collected an astounding billion+, and I still haven't earned the 300XP credit for collecting a mere 50 Orichalcum. So something is broken here.

It may eventually be revealed that if you do X you encounter the bug, and some people are able to collect 50 and earn the 300XP. That's sort of how it goes. Or, it's broken for all.

I would recommend players leave 50+ Orichalcum in the wild just in case an eventual fix requires nabbing an additional 50 to proc credit for the 300XP in Club.

Edited by bigrake1
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2018 at 7:15 PM, Pokedude97 said:

I counted the icons on the map of the Orichalcum i've grabbed, and I should have about 28 but Club says I only have 2 collected. I just grabbed another 7 of them on the map and it still says 2. Weird. And the Club says my friend has 1,137,019,648.

1u3Zt2X.jpg

PimR3lu.jpg

Where did you buy a map that displays them all? Sorry if it's an obvious answer ??