CannibalX666X

All weapons, Boss souls, Covenant offerings!

4 posts in this topic

I'm echoing the post prior to this. I have all the items that should allow for one playthrough of the game. I got all the Boss souls early on from a friend who had already completed the game, then Me and one of my other friends boosted up the number of Boss Souls between us to allow for a pretty gigantic number which will help massively with levelling up as there are more than enough to jump 150 odd levels. One negative is I used my Eye of Death offerings before I decided to post this, but I have 3 which still means that the Covenant can be raised to +1 as there will be 9 available in your game before fighting the GraveLord. With careful save uploads to the Cloud, it will allow for all the weapon reinforcements also, whereby before using a Slab, just upload a save, make the weapon for the trophy, then redownload and do another weapon, and so on. I have the Blue, White and I will have the Red Slab once I have completed the game, which I will also drop.  Anyone interested, just drop me a message over PSN and I'll organise getting the drops for you.

Hey are you still doing this?  I sent you a friend request on PSN,  this would be a huge help and save me a ton of time if you are.  Thanks in advance.

My Apologies, but after I hadn't heard from anyone about dropping items for a while, I traded the game in. There are still people willing to drop their weapons on the forum for the game, so all is not lost. 

are u still doing this cause i just started a new game and could use a lot