Blizzard working on enabling cross-play with Diablo III

I never want to play this game again and unfortunately if this is the case then I think the PS4 version will be getting a lot of the content that the PC version had. If that's the case then there will be some more pathetic trophies as DLC. It was already bad enough that we got Necromancer trophies after I was done with the game, now I can expect worse because companies can't let their games go after all this time. 

29 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I never want to play this game again and unfortunately if this is the case then I think the PS4 version will be getting a lot of the content that the PC version had. If that's the case then there will be some more pathetic trophies as DLC. It was already bad enough that we got Necromancer trophies after I was done with the game, now I can expect worse because companies can't let their games go after all this time. 

PC never got any more content than PS4. If anything, we have content that they don't. Not to mention, there was like 15 free dlc's that did not have trophies. Not sure where you got your Diablo info from but they're not a credible source lol.

And why would they let it go when it's still really popular? 

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

PC never got any more content than PS4. If anything, we have content that they don't. Not to mention, there was like 15 free dlc's that did not have trophies. Not sure where you got your Diablo info from but they're not a credible source lol.

And why would they let it go when it's still really popular? 

Maybe not content, but it'll be brutal for PlayStation players to be in seasons with PC players, because I think 9 times out of 10, the PC players will destroy anyone on PSN. But I guess this cross platform play might actually help out people who want the platinum, since PC players would probably end up being better carriers of players than PS4 players. I don't want a full-on grind DLC like Rise of the Necromancer, but I wouldn't mind a few trophies just for using the cross play on the game like "Play 5 matches with people who are playing on PC" or some shit. 

15 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Maybe not content, but it'll be brutal for PlayStation players to be in seasons with PC players, because I think 9 times out of 10, the PC players will destroy anyone on PSN. But I guess this cross platform play might actually help out people who want the platinum, since PC players would probably end up being better carriers of players than PS4 players. I don't want a full-on grind DLC like Rise of the Necromancer, but I wouldn't mind a few trophies just for using the cross play on the game like "Play 5 matches with people who are playing on PC" or some shit. 

PC isn't going to be involved. It's too different from the console versions. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

I don't think they can do crossplay, each version has different exclusive content that the other companies definitely wouldn't allow on other consoles. Sony has the Last of Us levels, Xbox One has.. uh.. I don't know, and Switch has the Zelda armors.

Then they could simply do what Psyonix did with Rocket League. It's really that simple.

4 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

PC isn't going to be involved. It's too different from the console versions. 

This. They're two different environments and have small but important differences like controls, cameras, AI behaviour, number of monsters, and so on.

Edited by Lance_87