3 Free Months of Netflix from PS+

jdizzle0420

Just got an email from PS+ for 3 free months of Netflix ?:

A Netflix gift for you.

To thank you for being a loyal PlayStation®Plus member, here's a gift from us to watch unlimited shows and movies on Netflix.

From the hottest new series to big blockbusters, stream it all on your PlayStation alongside your favorite games - Netflix members can redeem this gift too! Don't miss out.

• Like 2

Lol. Just an FYI it gives you an account credit of $32.97 if you already have Netflix, which according to the email covers 3 months of the basic plan. After claiming it from the PSN site, it just emails you a code to use on Netflix. So if you wanted to give the code to the person whos account youre using, you can do that lol...

• Like 1

this was the only reason why my brother joined the PS Plus for one year, they had this offer that you'll get three months of Netflix for free if you subscribed or renew for 12 months, to my taste Netflix is kinda lacking on a lots of shows, I really thought that I can see nearly all of my childhood shows and cartoons in there and the only one that was there that i grew up with is Danger Mouse, though but at least I finally managed to finish Vikings and other stuff include movies, also Netflix is kinda lacking on animes side as well but I'm glad that i watched One Punch Man, they really need a second season of it.

I really wish if that you can get 3 months of Netflix every time you renew your PS Plus for 12 months.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Anyone else got the same problem with the email that clicking the link only takes you to a blank page? If I click the link on my phone I get to the page where you enter your email address but clicking continue again just takes me to the same blank page. I'd really like to get Netflix so if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this problem I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed the problem by temporarily disabling my VPN :)

Edited by Janire1911

• 1 month later...

If you already are subscribed to Netflix, when you redeem the code on the Netflix page, it gives you two options:

1. You can apply the ~$32 credit to the account you're using to redeem the code, OR
  2. You can apply the ~$32 credit someone else's account; you just need to know the email address they use with Netflix.

I thought that was pretty cool ☺️ Seems like half the time it's "this promotion is for new subscribers only and you can't transfer it nyeahh ?" , but not this time!

I got the email again, but I already claimed this gift some months (or weeks? I don't remember) ago so I can't get another. It says US only but my Netflix account was created in another country and the code worked just fine. So, if you have a PS Plus membership in a NA account, just claim the code and use it in your Netflix account, even if you are not from US.

Note: put the email of your PSN account, not your Netflix account.

Edited by Katt