Anyone here speak japanese?

Quink666

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

You've just achieved the weeaboo dream right here, this is what a lot of members of this website have been working towards. 

hehe hopefully some of them actually know japanese =>

Curious if it's an insult or spam or whatever. Don't remember playing with this guy at all.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

context?...literally it says : "because the three (of you or the three people) are too tight"..."san-nin wa kitsu sugiru kara" in Roman alphabet if interested...

did you write a message before this?...or was there some crappy or epic gameplay leading up to the message?...possibly you asked "why did you quit?" or something?...japanese can be very contextual...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

Was playing a game of Dead By Daylight and one survivor rage quit. So there were only 3 of us left. Makes somewhat sense now. We started farming BP with killer and i guess the killer was this  Japanese gentleman who tried to murder us all. 

Thanks for translating!

11 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Was playing a game of Dead By Daylight and one survivor rage quit. So there were only 3 of us left. Makes somewhat sense now. We started farming BP with killer and i guess the killer was this  Japanese gentleman who tried to murder us all. 

Thanks for translating!

makes sense...hard to tell based on what you've said...my guess would be he could be saying "it's too difficult (to farm) with only 3 people" so he killed you...kitsui means tight but can be used as "difficult" or "tedious"...for the record the sentence has no pronoun or verb...haha...why context is relevant...japanese is often like this...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2