is the plat obtainable?

SleepawayCamp01

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2018 at 8:02 AM, TheGoaler said:

Yes it is. We even have our first Platinum achiever.

It looks like all trophies except World Domination can now be earned?  So anyone earning the Platinum got World Domination early as it was last earned on October 8th.  Crazy that it has not been fixed yet!

How do you like the game?  I am thinking of getting the All-Star edition for $6, glitched trophy or not.  

Edited by djb5f

6 hours ago, Sawyer-Ford34 said:

Obviously plat is still obtainable. Didn't know World Domination was glitchy (I got it pretty easily TBH). But be assured that going for this plat is super grindy... That's why online 4 players worldwide have succeeded in getting the plat so far!

It's a sickening grind. I just passed level 19 in Live Run and don't know if i will want to play that mode anymore after i hopefully Plat this here in February.

I can't believe World Domination is still glitched as well. I have been pounding the EA forums, but still no fix.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:20 AM, Sawyer-Ford34 said:

Obviously plat is still obtainable. Didn't know World Domination was glitchy (I got it pretty easily TBH). But be assured that going for this plat is super grindy... That's why online 4 players worldwide have succeeded in getting the plat so far!

Not obtainable unless you got World Domination before October 8th.