ZachBoardyHD

How does the Resurrection stone work?

7 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if that's a stupid question, but I've just defeated that large dragon and I can now get the rare (blue) resurrection stone, I sold the common stone (green) and got the rare one, do I have to equip it somehow or does it do it automatically because I'm looking through the inventory and can't seem to find a slot to equip it... When I did get the common stone it displayed it next to Atreus bow ammo but when I sold it, it still comes up and replace it with the rare one it still has the green icon not a blue one?

Again, I apologise if it's obvious and that I'm just being stupid, I'm finding the whole RPG equipment thing confusing yet I don't find Dark Souls RPG equipment stuff confusing 😁😁😁

It's automatic, once you die you will be asked to press square, if you do you will lose the stone and then have to buy a new one.

If I remember correctly you have to select it as you’re preferred stone in the list of resurrection stones and Atreus will use it if you die

Just now, Youcata said:

It's automatic, once you die you will be asked to press square, if you do you will lose the stone and then have to buy a new one.

This also ^

Is the resurrection stone worth buying?

Of course. You will need it later on when fighting valkyries, cleaning trials and for some hard enemies. Only costs 10k. and money its not a problem to buy those stones.

Easy:

Buy it

Equip it

Get killed

Press :square:

Be revived 

ta-da!! 

During the End game while grinding towards fighting Valkeries and farming Echoes u will come up against resurrection stones which when u die u will be revived with full bar rage. Its preferable to get that one to make your game go much easier and it can help u out in overwhelming situations aswell.