Senran Kagura Burst Re;Newal Censored and Delayed for PS4

fisty123

Xseed have just posted the following to social media,
It would seem the Sony hammer strikes again, However similar things have been released on PlayStation games in the past so perhaps xseed also had a part in it as well

44022928_10155837886623354_8080612656798

As per request see the below info if you wish to voice your thoughts to Sony.

Contact Sony: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

Tweet at Sony:
https://twitter.com/PlayStation
https://twitter.com/PlayStation EU
https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation

Post on Sony's Facebook pages:
https://www.facebook.com/pl...
https://www.facebook.com/so... (Europe)

Link this article, XSEED's tweets, whatever you must. Tell them you want this game's Intimacy Mode in the west, or Nekopara, or Omega Labyrinth Z, or whatever else they've blocked / might potentially block in the future. Do so respectfully. XSEED producer Tom Lipshultz also requests the same

"Having angry people write hate mail will accomplish nothing, but an eloquent, well-argued, and respectful plea? That's a lot harder to find fault with."

My original featured comment still stands. Discuss things like adults, be respectful, don't call each other names or go off the rails and act like butts. Have different opinions, talk them out, understand one another---just be bros among each other and all that jazz.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

Nintendo is going for boobs and hardcore yaoi.

Steam is going for uncensored games.

Sony? being stupid with erotic stuff.

XSEED should put on hold this blasphemy and ask their clients for support to ask Sony to stop their shit.

Sony confirmed as guilty.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 3

I can only assume that Omega Labyrinth Z getting banned and subsequently canceled at the eleventh hour has sparked something against ecchi games on Sony consoles (keeping in mind Switch got Reflexions recently, which is probably worse than the intimacy thing removed here). The question is whether it's the publishers being cautious in the wake of that event or Sony's western divisions cracking down on that sort of content to avoid a shitstorm like what happened when OLZ got banned in the UK.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jigsy1 said:

According to Tom's Twitter, this is a new policy of Sony's (or at least Western Sony)...

Jeez. If you're 18+ (like you should be buying this game) it shouldn't be some huge issue. 

2 minutes ago, jamaicanchampion said:

Wait is imtimacy mode like the dressing rooms in Senran Kagura PBS and Estival Versus? Sorry I never played the first Senran Kaguya games so I don't know if they are the same. Does it have nudity or does it block the tits with lights just like PBS and EV? Either way, Sony shouldn't be forcing them to change it if you ask me. People are buying the games for a reason. Make it so accounts that are under 18 can't see the 18+ games and make an option to not show 18+ games on the store and that should solve their problems. I don't understand why games with nudity should be banned from PSN. Like seriously I would think that seeing a shiton of blood in a game like Killing Floor 2 would be a more mature game than seeing a female's body parts. Even anime allows the tits to be shown and not get a A for adult rating

Yeah, it's the dressing room stuff. It's always been censored with the light bars though. 

• Like 1

Based Sony, they wanna hate anime games now. 

I love how they're turning into assholes again, can't wait to see it blow up in their faces once more. 

Can't let adults actually ENJOY mature content, oh no. Gotta pick and choose what they can see. 

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 2

Just now, Dorroile said:

Man, Sony are really hell-bent on ruining their image lately, huh? Considering how arrogant and anti-consumer they're getting, i wonder if they'll fuck up the next gen bad enough that MS ends up taking the lead again, like when they completely botched the first few years of the PS3

I wouldn't be surprised if the PS5 launch is fucked up and does poorly. 

They already canceled a game, so it can't get any worse. Cutting content is just as dumb though. 

• Like 2

Whoa... Sony has been really dropping the ball as of lately with stuff like this. I mean, they first refused Omega Labyrinth Z and now this? At this points, it definitely sounds like is a new policy of the western branch of Sony. Too bad, really. Censorship is just a big no-no on anything in my opinion. The game has a rating for a reason. Just let people be responsible enough to choose what they want to watch and what they don't want to watch. It really is that simple. That would surely make most people happy.

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Whoa... Sony has been really dropping the ball as of lately with stuff like this. I mean, they first refused Omega Labyrinth Z and now this? At this points, it definitely sounds like is a new policy of the western branch of Sony. Too bad, really. Censorship is just a big no-no on anything in my opinion. The game has a rating for a reason. Just let people be responsible enough to choose what they want to watch and what they don't want to watch. It really is that simple. That would surely make most people.

Nope that's too easy, gotta police it and let NO ONE enjoy it, no matter what your age is. 

How the times have come by. 

Well I for one am glad.  The intimacy mode makes me feel icky and as an adult I am incapable of making the decision myself to ignore it until it's time for trophy cleanup.  

I was looking forward to this.  Burst is my favorite in the series.  Deep Crimson is a close second and I was hoping it'd get the same treatment later on.  Censorship is just dumb.  Especially in a series marketed at adults capable of thinking for themselves.  

• Like 4