Senran Kagura Burst Re;Newal Censored and Delayed for PS4

fisty123

Eh, this doesn’t bother me too much.  In my opinion the intimacy mode was weird because a few of the girls that you could touch were basically children (in my eyes).

This isn’t a new thing though.  Intimacy features have been removed from a number of mobile games and whatnot for quite a while now.  If you ask me Sony is just keeping up with the community.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:42 AM, Katt said:

Your best bet is a Switch or a PC if you want to get games with full content. I'm choosing PC.

Remember this very well: this is not titty issue, the main problem here is CENSORSHIP, this could lead to other types of censorship in the future.

I've added a link with the petition to my signature. If you support this cause, I suggest you to do the same.

Um, I am gonna be honest with you, the petition isn't gonna change anything. Petitions are a waste of time and they don't always work. So even if the petition gets lots of signatures, it won't make a difference. Need I remind you of Get Me Off the Moon? A campaign to try to revive MegaMan Legends 3. Well, despite all the signatures, that campaign failed. So what difference will this petition make? I'm sorry, but it's not gonna make a difference whenever it succeeds in getting all the signatures or not. Petitions don't always work and I don't want to rain on your parade, but that's how I see petitions.

With 11 pages of disgust surrounding censorship in a game I've never heard about I decided to look up exactly what it is that's causing all the trouble.

What I saw was what looked like a young girl that you can molest. I also noticed that the game centres around young girls wearing provocative clothing that just keep spinning round while the camera centres on their tits bouncing around.

Wow, how adolescent and pathetic it all looked. It's no wonder gamers are stigmatised as being loners sat in their parents basements. If ever a post encapsulated this image it's this. I find this beyond embarrassing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, INinjaRaidenI said:

Guys look an NPC :0

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

"normies"

Wow folks, really getting that good discussion going. Calling people meme names is definitely the way to go about having a nuanced conversation about censorship and the like. 

7 hours ago, Katt said:

I'm sorry, but I prefer to fight and lose instead doing nothing. Besides, this is called "pressure". Remember what happened in Steam? well, the backslash was massive and they ended up doing a 180. So thank you for your bad vibes but I'll keep fighting.

They did a 180 right off a bridge into the statement of not giving a single shit what goes on Steam now. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gage said:

Wow folks, really getting that good discussion going. Calling people meme names is definitely the way to go about having a nuanced conversation about censorship.

Love how you pick the most pointless part of both posts to make it a big deal lmao.

Also to the other point you made, atleast Steam didnt fully bent over to NPCs by censoring games :)

Edited by INinjaRaidenI
Adressing the 2nd point made by previous poster.
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gage said:

Wow folks, really getting that good discussion going. Calling people meme names is definitely the way to go about having a nuanced conversation about censorship and the like. 

And you're doing a great job nitpick-- I mean contributing to the conversation too, well done. :)

• Like 3

Considering the NPC meme is generally associated with the alt-right, it's fucking embarassing to see it being referenced on what really ought not to be a left vs. right issue and the proliferation of fighting against censorship being associated with shit like treating the Ellie kiss scene from the TLOU2 trailer as if it were the same as anime tits and calling anyone who dares to object to the content an SJW even though this kind of stuff has a history of being disturbing to plenty of people outside of that field makes me hesitant to even bother fighting against it knowing damn well I'm just gonna get grouped in with blatantly dumb shit like that.

Also, Steam is a hellhole that is constantly cited as a terrible storefront precisely because they give zero shits about what they have on there in any measure, even stuff that no other storefront apart from possibly Sony on a bad week would allow. Citing it as a good example of how to handle anything related to content distribution is asking to have people laugh in your face.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, INinjaRaidenI said:

Love how you pick the most pointless part of both posts to make it a big deal lmao.

Also to the other point you made, atleast Steam didnt fully bent over to NPCs by censoring games :)

There's nothing of value in either of the posts I quoted from either of you, so I'm pointing out how you and Undead are making yourselves look stupid using meme terms to talk down to other people. 

7 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

And you're doing a great job nitpick-- I mean contributing to the conversation too, well done. :)

There is no more conversation to be had here, this thread should have probably been shut down a week or more ago as the vast majority of regulars on here aren't capable of actual critical thought about this situation and have rabbled on for half a month about how censoring gratuitous sexual content in incredibly niche games is going to kill the current largest console brand.

1 minute ago, nyonmyan said:

What conversation? There is not a single argument that can be made in favor of censorship outside of "ughhh gross pedos".

You could as well try to have a conversation with ISIS.

I'm not even gonna bother with you, not a single thing you've posted in this thread has been worth taking seriously. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gage said:

Calling people meme names is definitely the way to go about having a nuanced conversation about censorship and the like. 

People get tired of reading the same stupid argument over and over. If they don't sympathize with this cause, it's cool, but here we are trying to stop a dumb policy, so their disapproval doesn't help with the discussion. You can't reason with that people, maybe meme names will do.

28 minutes ago, Gage said:

They did a 180 right off a bridge into the statement of not giving a single shit what goes on Steam now.

Yes, and now we can play uncensored games. Cool, isn't it?

Just now, Gage said:

There's nothing of value in either of the posts I quoted from either of you

1 minute ago, Gage said:

There is no more conversation to be had here

1 minute ago, Gage said:

I'm not even gonna bother with you

unbelievable.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gage said:

There's nothing of value in either of the posts I quoted from either of you, so I'm pointing out how you and Undead are making yourselves look stupid using meme terms to talk down to other people. 

Beautiful, just reading whats convenient instead of both  well made arguments against someone that wants censorship and lowkey called everyone in the thread a basement loner :)

9 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

Considering the NPC meme is generally associated with the alt-right, it's fucking embarassing to see it being referenced on what really ought not to be a left vs. right issue and the proliferation of fighting against censorship being associated with shit like treating the Ellie kiss scene from the TLOU2 trailer as if it were the same as anime tits and calling anyone who dares to object to the content an SJW even though this kind of stuff has a history of being disturbing to plenty of people outside of that field makes me hesitant to even bother fighting against it knowing damn well I'm just gonna get grouped in with blatantly dumb shit like that.

And so what? Its just a meme, if it was something mocking the alt right you prob would upvote me :)

And about the kiss scene, if they are censoring female bodies in bikinis which they shouldnt then by following the NPC logic they must apply it equally since they want to go "family friendly" the kiss scene isnt appropiate if a kid mightve been watching sony conference :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, INinjaRaidenI said:

And about the kiss scene, if they are censoring female bodies in bikinis which they shouldnt then by following the NPC logic they must apply it equally since they want to go "family friendly" the kiss scene isnt appropiate if a kid mightve been watching sony conference :)

I've gone over this on some level before in a previous post, but the nature of a kiss between two women is far different from having anime tits shoved in your face for people to get off to. Considering I've seen kissing in plenty of family-oriented entertainment before and the only thing different here is that the two participants are both girls instead of one being a man and the other a woman, I would say that unless you're an alt-right dipshit who thinks that being gay is a sin, it really shouldn't be offensive to anyone to the extent of wanting it out of media.

7 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

My God, this post is too funny. Oh no, not the dreaded "alt-right" as defined by ResetEra, a far left forum that shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone, yet you just unironically linked them. Now that's embarrassing. ? They call anyone to the right of Mao Zedong a Nazi.

11 minutes ago, Gage said:

There is no more conversation to be had here, this thread should have probably been shut down a week or more ago as the vast majority of regulars on here aren't capable of actual critical thought about this situation and have rabbled on for half a month about how censoring gratuitous sexual content in incredibly niche games is going to kill the current largest console brand.

As if using a "meme term" suddenly invalidates everything I just said. It was an insignificant part of a much larger post, and I was using it in response to a certain user labelling people who stand against this kind of censorship as being loners who live in their parents basement. You don't get to decide the "value" of my post.

Talk about a straw argument... I haven't seen anyone say that the backlash towards this new censorship policy is going to "kill" Sony, but we can certainly make a difference.

• Like 1