Someone's using my e-mail as a login to Apple

BrunoBomb

Hello fellow gamers, I'm BrunoBomb!

Well I have quite a problem here. I don't usually go to my e-mail box has I should go but today I noticed a strange thing (or many things). Someone created a Apple ID with my e-mail address. Some of you might it's a spam but it's some messages stating that this american person bought something on the Apple and the e-mails come to me. (I know he is american because the orders he make go to Minneapolis, Minnesota) and I tried to change his account but then asks his personal questions but he is using my e-mail, don't know why he is using it. He's name is Michael and my e-mail doesn't have anything related to Michael. How can I make him to change this e-mail to use his own e-mail?

So anyone can help me here because I keep getting the messages of Apple, even if I don't own anything related to Apple, besides those delicious red apples we buy at the market :P . 

PS: So problem solved, it turns out it was a scam to get my bank account. So remember people if you receive e-mails from Apple and you don't have an account then it's a scam.

Edited by BrunoBomb
Problem solved
  • Like 1

It's probably a harmless mistake if he's using his own billing information. But you should contact Apple customer support regardless.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

Then select Apple ID > Other > either "Security Concerns" or "topic not listed"

It'll give you an option to give your number and they'll call you to discuss it, you don't need to call them. Or you can schedule a fixed time for a call if you're busy now and can't take a call right away.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BrunoBomb said:

Hello fellow gamers, I'm BrunoBomb!

Well I have quite a problem here. I don't usually go to my e-mail box has I should go but today I noticed a strange thing (or many things). Someone created a Apple ID with my e-mail address. Some of you might it's a spam but it's some messages stating that this american person bought something on the Apple and the e-mails come to me. (I know he is american because the orders he make go to Minneapolis, Minnesota) and I tried to change his account but then asks his personal questions but he is using my e-mail, don't know why he is using it. He's name is Michael and my e-mail doesn't have anything related to Michael. How can I make him to change this e-mail to use his own e-mail?

So anyone can help me here because I keep getting the messages of Apple, even if I don't own anything related to Apple, besides those delicious red apples we buy at the market :P . 

Was the amount by chance wasn't 13 euros?

12 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

It's probably a harmless mistake if he's using his own billing information. But you should contact Apple customer support regardless.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

Then select Apple ID > Other > either "Security Concerns" or "topic not listed"

It'll give you an option to give your number and they'll call you to discuss it, you don't need to call them. Or you can schedule a fixed time for a call if you're busy now and can't take a call right away.

Thanks for the help. I asked for them to call me and they say that it's a scam where I select to cancel that order and then they get my bank account. Well fortunately that's not the case. Thanks so much for everyone that was concerned but is everything good now.

Yeah its the new big phishing scheme. I got one or two myself but figured right away it had to be a scam because the email was just a long list of jargon, not to mention a number of other odd signs... that and I haven't had an apple ID for years and nothing with any useable info to purchase anything. Clearly Apple lost a lot of personal info recently.