Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elavon

Elavon's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Elavon

Metal Gear Solid 4
I played the game regularly and, after checking unlock order, I do not find any error or shady thing. I followed trophy guides found on this site and playstationtrophies.org<br /> Can you please tell me what in particular makes you suspicious so I can explain? I can't justify every single trophy, legit for me. Find a fault and I will be more than happier to talk :D Otherwise, if there isn't any sure error or cheat (and reading the reporter reason, it seems there isn't since it's so many vague), please re-enable my full profile, please :)

Sorry about the report reason, that's on me. The reason for it is that it looked way out of order, not the normal save file usage, and you were detected alongside another person who finished the game on the same date down to the minute .

You initially skipped act 1 and 2 etc.

Edited by MMDE

Hi MMDE, I didn't notice!

I checked on (URL not allowed) and on my own consolle and they both show the correct trophy order!

I attach a screen of my TV (sorry it's in italian).

I can try to refresh my order list but I don't want to do it before you say it's ok, i'm not covering data or something :D

IMG-2892.jpg

I'll close the thread and we can talk PM.

Yeah, talked with him PM. He's just trying to abuse the dispute system. This won't be lifted, and he has cheated many more games.