Intimacy Mode will be removed in Western versions

ughrora

Source

The removal of Intimacy Mode is more than likely the main reason why the Western versions have been delayed. As of right now, only XSEED has put out a statement. There has been no word from Marvelous Europe yet. As of right now, we can confirm this affects the NA version, but can only assume this affects the EU version as well.

1 hour ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

There's already a thread. 

I didn't see that until after I made the thread. shrugs

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

Well, they are losing a sale from me for going all SJW... again. First they ban Omega Labyrinth Z and now they want a feature that is in every other Senran Kagura game removed.

GG, Sony... I guess they forget that those people they are trying to please barely play any games.

Yeah, I'm still quite annoyed about what happened with Omega Labyrinth Z. Plus, now my hopes of Bullet Girls Phantasia getting localized are getting extremely low.

• Like 3

Ryan Grave, Localization Lead at XSEEDGames, has said the following:

"I can't say much about this, but if it helps, there is one concern I can address. Some people have asked if this means the PS4 version will be short a trophy. It won't be; there will be a trophy, just a slightly different one, called 'Oops, Wrong Room.'"

Source