About that platinum

MAUSZX

@themindisacity 

Sorry, for some reason I can't repond to you in the message you sent me, sometimes I have a hard time making posts in my smartphone. Anyway here is my answer:

Yeah I think you have to make 1 run per ending. I don't know about backup save, but you can time skip. So there is one ending where you have to be away almost 24 hours. You can do the time skip like in fallout shelter, and that does work. That's what I know it works.

There are 2 endings that you basically need the same bond and trust level but the difference is the away time. So yeah, you can possibly do the backup save for those. Personally never tested that.

Hope that works. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You can backup saves for the 2-6 hour ending and the 6-24 hour ending. Get close to the end around the friendship level you want then back it up and use some of the negative responses that bring your friendship level way down to go a level below. The time will continue to tick in the cloud save though.

• 1 month later...

Is a very obscure game, very few people know about this game, let alone own it.

While there is a guide, the guide does tell you the time away the time spent in the game and the level of trust and bond that you need, but still you need to know what conversation leads to that. I mean you can probably figure that out if you do the first 3 runs, but still, it can be frustrating for a lot of people.

Of all the easy games that stack, this might be one of the hardest ones. I mean this is not My name is mayo.

• 1 year later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:00 PM, DrHambone said:

I'm surprised this game and its stacks have such low platinum percentages, especially since there's a guide. The only trophies I would think are hard are the ending ones. Am I missing something here?

I'm wondering the same thing.

It's hard to believe a Ratalaika game would be so difficult. 

Unless the rating is for not using a guide then it would make sense as getting all the different endings would be difficult. 

• Like 2