skill games frenzy trophy not unlocking

FresHOnline_

Here's what I just did and had no trouble unlocking it within 15 minutes.

1. Log into 2 actual accounts. Don't use a guest account for your 2nd controller.

2. Put both controllers on the same team

3. Win each multiplayer game with player 1 (should be your main account you're unlocking the trophy for). Score doesn't seem to matter as I didn't fill up the point bar in every game. I just made sure my main account was the winner.

4. Once you win the multiplayer game, enter the match, do the kick off, and then immediately quit the game

5. Start another game and repeat.

On 18-10-2018 at 6:01 AM, Dantares24 said:

1. Log into 2 actual accounts. Don't use a guest account for your 2nd controller.

3. Win each multiplayer game with player 1 (should be your main account you're unlocking the trophy for). Score doesn't seem to matter as I didn't fill up the point bar in every game. I just made sure my main account was the winner.

4. Once you win the multiplayer game, enter the match, do the kick off, and then immediately quit the game

Why not a guest account for the second controller?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've done everything. Deleted the game, had players on both sides, did all 10 MP skill games, kicked off the ball before quitting and still no trophy.

Does the 2nd account need to have PS Plus or can it just be any account that's not a guest account? 

So frustrated with this trophy... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 7:01 AM, Dantares24 said:

Still not working, i think its glitched... Damn, i tried this for 2 hours. 

I got this today.  As topper said I recorded a score for both players.  I also completely finished the event by letting the timer run out just to make sure instead of hitting options to go into game.  I had player one and player two on opposite teams.  I got all ten of the skill games in ten games without any repeats.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Elliott3396 said:

Anyone else still having this problem? With the latest divisions update I finally got the climbing ladder trophy and now all I am left with is this stupid glitched trophy preventing my platinum.

I just got it now.

- Two different accounts

- Both on the same team

- Second controller get a few points in each skill game

and after each one I press start, pause the game and I restart the game using different teams and repeated the whole thing and it unlocked.

18 minutes ago, ItssMohammed said:

and after each one I press start, pause the game and I restart the game using different teams and repeated the whole thing and it unlocked.

Did you let it get to kick off? Or play the whole games? Or just pause and quit the second you can?

Finally popped, stupid thing.

I first did it by playing 1 on each team and pressing "restart with different teams" as soon as I could in the real match, making sure to get points on both people but always winning with player 1.

Second time around I tried both players on one team, getting points for both, quitting the match with "end game" and for the most part I selected the same teams but in the last few I changed the away team. For some reason the games stopped being in order so I had to play quite a few repeats but eventually I must have played all 10 again because it finally popped.

Not sure if any of that is helpful, I honestly think it's just broken "random" in the way that it checks if it has been completed but hopefully if anyone else has this problem I have helped a little bit.

This is a broken trophy because I used two accounts and had the controllers on different sides, I made sure that both accounts scored points in each skill game and my main account scored the most points/won the skill game.

i let the skill game run until the end then when the actual game started I paused and restarted with different sides, once I got to the 10th and final skill game the trophy unlocked at the result screen.

• 4 years later...

I just got this trophy, so I'll share what I've learned. I went through most of the methods listed online, and I understand this can still be quite glitchy.

I plugged in a second controller, signed into a second PSN account, and put the players on the same team.

I only used ONE controller when completing the skill games, with my goal being to completely fill the half of the circle for the Player 1 side. In co-op shooting, I alternated controllers to fill the circle.

When the game started, I would do the kickoff, and QUIT OUT of the game. I did not have any success when I restarted the match either with the same or different teams.

An interesting fact is that my main account (Player 1) popped the trophy, but Player 2's account did not. 

This leads me to believe that it has to do with the bars being filled and you "succeeding" in the pre-kickoff skill game. 

I hope this helps somebody :)