Brazil national team

maniek515

This is not really trophy related as I gave up on getting trophies in Fifa games few years ago due to lack of skill but me and my friends still like to play for fun on couch and I've been playing Brasil since like Fifa 14.

However I bought 19, I'm going for Brasil and this is not Brasil. It's fucking Neymar and friends team. Literally all players beside him are some nonames with ~80 overall. They don't even have their photos. 

Can anyone expplain this to me? 

29 minutes ago, maniek515 said:

This is not really trophy related as I gave up on getting trophies in Fifa games few years ago due to lack of skill but me and my friends still like to play for fun on couch and I've been playing Brasil since like Fifa 14.

However I bought 19, I'm going for Brasil and this is not Brasil. It's fucking Neymar and friends team. Literally all players beside him are some nonames with ~80 overall. They don't even have their photos. 

Can anyone expplain this to me? 

"Neymar and friends team"? Well, that sounds a lot like brazilian national squad to me =P

Jokes aside, brazilian soccer federation sucks at licensing, they are simply too greedy and will always affect brazilian leagues and squads in soccer games.

I'm afraid EA and Konami can't do a thing with their outdates policies