Fastest xp?

Erkawest

There’s no faster way of getting exp. I got to level 50 way before I even finished the story and that’s mainly because I was just clearing all locations and side quests which gives a lot of experience points. There’s no trophy for clearing all locations but I recommend you do so cause most locations tie in with everything related to the platinum, meaning you’ll naturally find cultist clues, finish quests the moment you speak to the quest giver, gain lots of exp, find most underwater locations, weapons so you can dismantle or sell and even ship parts. Clearing the entire map and everything the game had to offer only took me 105 hours.

• Like 3

There's no definitive way to level up (some activities net more XP than others, but no exploits or anything of that nature to my knowledge that'll launch you from 1-50 in an hour), but this game most definitely does punish those that want to speed through the story and you'll find yourself often level gated more times should you not at least do some side quests. As another user above said, Conquest battles are pretty big XP earners, and can go back and forth indefinitely from what it seems (i.e., help Athens take over a region, then repeat the steps to help the Spartans; lather, rinse, repeat). But stopping and smelling the roses every so often maybe beneficial if you don't want to keep getting your story progression blocked.

A user on GameFAQs posted a couple of days ago about the XP rewards for quests also being tied to what difficulty you are playing on, but someone will have to verify that (Nightmare, according to his tests of quicksaves before turning in quests, showed that turning the quest in at the highest difficulty level yielded over 2x more rewards than turning it in on Easy). I have not played around with this and cannot vouch for it myself, but if you are getting desperate around end game for the level 50 trophy (or just simply want to progress the game in general) or have quests to turn in, you can see if it works yourself.

Also... *ahem*... you can fork over 10 bucks for the XP booster. Not an ideal, and an entirely morally gray feature to have, but it's there if you got the funds in your account.

• Like 1

This game is amazing. My second Assasins game since Syndicate. Why would you want to rush through playing? i try to do every on an island before ai decide to leave. Sometimes I go back. Some of the quests are really funny. I just finished chpater 6 and im level 40. I think my save says something like 60 hours lol.

Edited by SuzyRed
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, SuzyRed said:

This game is amazing. My second Assasins game since Syndicate. Why would you want to rush through playing? i try to do every on an island before ai decide to leave. Sometimes I go back. Some of the quests are really funny. I just finished chpater 6 and im level 40. I think my save says something like 60 hours lol.

Well it certainly helped doing side quests, bounties and visiting locations. I am lvl 23 now with 19h gameplay. It feels like the first 12h of the game were really slow and hard but the difficulty has become easier now and finally I can easily take down enemies on my level

On 10/14/2018 at 8:54 AM, SuzyRed said:

Right. I don't get complaints about the game being "grindy". I could understand if you had to do message board quests over and over to be able to continue with the story but that's not the case. Many of the story-based side quests are as good as the main quest if not better and give plenty of XP and rewards. I'm level 32 on Normal difficulty and I haven't felt like I've had to grind for anything yet. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1