Trophy thoughts?

Burgins

Disappointing that they still do not have a platinum trophy since the Xbox version has the full 1000 achievement points. I’m sure once this is on sale I’ll pick it up since I usually enjoy at least 2-3 of the new games. This collection also has YDKJ as one of the games so that makes it worth it right there. 

7 hours ago, Ingberg said:

Disappointing that they still do not have a platinum trophy since the Xbox version has the full 1000 achievement points. I’m sure once this is on sale I’ll pick it up since I usually enjoy at least 2-3 of the new games. This collection also has YDKJ as one of the games so that makes it worth it right there. 

It's an Xbox rule. No matter how big a game is and how hard the achievements are, they're worth 1.000 GS. That's how it is with every single game being released on Xbox consoles nowadays.

What I think is really ridiculous with the Jackbox games is the price. They're not worth that much, and Jackbox Games are just too greedy and ravenous to realise it. :shakefist:

Trophies are pretty good, but every time I play the Mad City game it seems the game crashes, so I'm having a hard time figuring out how difficult or easy they are.

I'd say this is better than the last one but it's still kind of weak.

Edited by willythom88

On 10/16/2018 at 9:51 PM, willythom88 said:

Trophies are pretty good, but every time I play the Mad City game it seems the game crashes, so I'm having a hard time figuring out how difficult or easy they are.

I'd say this is better than the last one but it's still kind of weak.

I was getting a lot of crashes on the rap game as well :(. Hope it is a bug they can patch.

• 3 weeks later...