Burgins

Trophy thoughts?

6 posts in this topic

Seems like the usual jackbox fare and the typical no plat. Are you excited for the games in this pack?

Disappointing that they still do not have a platinum trophy since the Xbox version has the full 1000 achievement points. I’m sure once this is on sale I’ll pick it up since I usually enjoy at least 2-3 of the new games. This collection also has YDKJ as one of the games so that makes it worth it right there. 

7 hours ago, Ingberg said:

Disappointing that they still do not have a platinum trophy since the Xbox version has the full 1000 achievement points. I’m sure once this is on sale I’ll pick it up since I usually enjoy at least 2-3 of the new games. This collection also has YDKJ as one of the games so that makes it worth it right there. 

It's an Xbox rule. No matter how big a game is and how hard the achievements are, they're worth 1.000 GS. That's how it is with every single game being released on Xbox consoles nowadays.

What I think is really ridiculous with the Jackbox games is the price. They're not worth that much, and Jackbox Games are just too greedy and ravenous to realise it. :shakefist:

Trophies are pretty good, but every time I play the Mad City game it seems the game crashes, so I'm having a hard time figuring out how difficult or easy they are.

I'd say this is better than the last one but it's still kind of weak.

Edited by willythom88

On 10/16/2018 at 9:51 PM, willythom88 said:

Trophies are pretty good, but every time I play the Mad City game it seems the game crashes, so I'm having a hard time figuring out how difficult or easy they are.

I'd say this is better than the last one but it's still kind of weak.

I was getting a lot of crashes on the rap game as well :(. Hope it is a bug they can patch.