pinkrobot_pb

Trophy discussion: no platinum this time

9 posts in this topic

So I did not see this one coming, another Heavy Fire game. I loved the Afghanistan one (even though you are supposed to look down on them as serious gamer or something) and I would enjoy this one as well I'm sure. But trophy wise it seems to be a bit of a letdown. Only 315 points and no platinum. But also, I see a lot of comments about this game being a reskin of another game called IS Defense. It would have to be pretty cheap then to be any value for your money, especially as a trophy hunter. But that's just my own opinion of course, and I would love to hear to hear the thoughts of other secret Heavy Fire fans... ;)

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

i'm shocked it doesn't have a plat, but the list looks pretty simple, just might be somewhat grindy, depending on how many enemies each level has.

still none the less excited for this, seeing as i enjoyed the 2 previous games :D 

I was kind of disappointed that there is no platinum this time. It may be a short game. Not that the other ones were long. It still cost the same as the other two when they relased.

I'll play it eventually.

I love rail shooters, and Heavy Fire: Afghanistan was pretty decent, but i think i'll pass on this if it doesn't have a plat. The HF games aren't THAT great.

They dont know that no platinum will cost them than 50% of sales because half of that are trophy hunter lol.i enjoy the ride on first two. Shame they seems to be lazy on trophy and gameplay right now.

Won't be buying this, especially not at the current price, which is $26.99 CDN. Maybe if there is a physical version I can loan from the library. Otherwise way too much for a non-plat bargain game.

didnt mind the first two will pick this up when it gets cheaper, there are two other heavy fire games that were only on the Wii i think

I won't be buying this, either, though not because of the lack of platinum.

30000 kills seems like a lot of kills.