Dragon age inquisition Two platinum‘s?

RedDead3001

22 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I don't think that you need to buy the dlc for ps3 if you buy the ps4 version first.At least i downloaded it free

Interesting. 

I didn't knew that, but just checked (I got the GotY version on ps4 in my backlog), and you are right. 

While the game itself isn't cross-buy, the dlc is cross-buy, or at least I have it marked as free for the ps3 too. 

I guess that I will get the ps3 version of the game eventually, since I still don't know what version I will actually play (currently don't think that DA:I is something that I would want to double Plat..). 

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Interesting. 

I didn't knew that, but just checked (I got the GotY version on ps4 in my backlog), and you are right. 

While the game itself isn't cross-buy, the dlc is cross-buy, or at least I have it marked as free for the ps3 too. 

I guess that I will get the ps3 version of the game eventually, since I still don't know what version I will actually play (currently don't think that DA:I is something that I would want to double Plat..). 

If you play only one version, play the ps4 one. The 3rd dlc has the actual ending for the game

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If you play only one version, play the ps4 one. The 3rd dlc has the actual ending for the game

OK, that's an odd dlc... 

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

I tip my hat to you if you platinum it on PS3.. It's horrible..

21 minutes ago, HakkahLoogeeee said:

come on now HaserPL, it is not horrible. Horrible would be something like Need For Speed. there is a considerable difference in the experience though. having said that, I completed the platinums before they added the sigil features and there is less dlc available on the ps3 version

OK, I guess that I just gave up on the idea of even buying the base game on ps3 ?. 

Will play it on ps4. 

PS: Ya, I don't need anything close to NFS Rivals quality in my backlog, that's for sure.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon