master of the hunt

XxraymanjrxX

9 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I completed all the quests for this and the trophy didnt pop. Is anyone else having problems with this? Ty

There's another quest afterwards you need to do as well, but it's on another island, it should be where you need to hand in the rest of the pelts after completing said hunts.  Just do that quest (outcome doesn't seem to matter) and it should unlock then.

1 minute ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Yeah i did that also but i dont think i talked to her after she was down. Im hoping shes still there when i go back

Ah, cause I didn't fight her, I tried to talk her out of the fight... it almost worked, but she and the daughters turned hostile, but the quest was completed for me and the trophy was unlocked.  So I'm not sure how it worked for other options is all, so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

But if you say she was down, maybe go back and check? Or check your quest log to see if it says anything in there?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, cause I didn't fight her, I tried to talk her out of the fight... it almost worked, but she and the daughters turned hostile, but the quest was completed for me and the trophy was unlocked.  So I'm not sure how it worked for other options is all, so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

But if you say she was down, maybe go back and check? Or check your quest log to see if it says anything in there?

Oh i didnt fight her either and did exactly what u did. Yeah her and her tribe started attacking. Is there a list for completed quest? I couldnt find it

Edited by XxraymanjrxX

Just now, XxraymanjrxX said:

Oh i didnt fight her either and did exactly what u did. Yeah her and her tribe started attacking. Is there a list for completed quest? I couldnt find it?

I don't think so? At least I've not seen one.  But once the conversation ended, I got a "quest completed" and the trophy unlocked for me.  So not sure what's wrong there.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I don't think so? At least I've not seen one.  But once the conversation ended, I got a "quest completed" and the trophy unlocked for me.  So not sure what's wrong there.

Im at work atm. When i get home i will go back to where the last part of the mission took place and see. Im hoping it will pop. It would suck to have to start over

Ok i finally got it. I checked all of my quick saves and luckily i had one right before fighting last legendary creature needed. Killed it and returned to daphne and chose to just fight her. The trophy popped right after i did it plus the huntress village wasnt hostile at all. Weird because i didnt get that option on other save but the area was hostile then. I mustve done something wrong. But if anyone sees the please make sure you save at key points just in case this happens. And Ty darkhellsing for your help

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Ok i finally got it. I checked all of my quick saves and luckily i had one right before fighting last legendary creature needed. Killed it and returned to daphne and chose to just fight her. The trophy popped right after i did it plus the huntress village wasnt hostile at all. Weird because i didnt get that option on other save but the area was hostile then. I mustve done something wrong. But if anyone sees the please make sure you save at key points just in case this happens. And Ty darkhellsing for your help

No problem at all, glad I was able to help out in some way.  It looks like you can get the trophy either way by the sounds of it, but if it doesn't work one way, then the other way would be your best bet.  But it is a curious thing on why it worked for me, but not you and you had to go back to a previous point and fight her instead to get the trophy.

Maybe the trophy is a bit buggy? Who knows.

9 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

No problem at all, glad I was able to help out in some way.  It looks like you can get the trophy either way by the sounds of it, but if it doesn't work one way, then the other way would be your best bet.  But it is a curious thing on why it worked for me, but not you and you had to go back to a previous point and fight her instead to get the trophy.

Maybe the trophy is a bit buggy? Who knows.

Yeah im not sure exactly what happened but im making it a habit now to save more often. Especially near the end of a trophy requirment. But they couldve easily made the level cap higher. So much xp in this game that hitting level 50 is extremely fast and easy even without grinding