Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pedromcfreitas09

pedromcfreitas09's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

pedromcfreitas09

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
What fault do I have of the trophies not being unlocked at the exact moment? Its look like i’m playing a some time ago the game killing floor 2 and i already had obtained several victories and never unlocked the trophy of the 10 victories. today i obtained 25 victories and unlocked the trophy and then unlocked the trophy of 10 victories, so i will also be accuse in this game without being guilty again?

There is definitely something strange on your part. Let's start with the unmentioned in this dispute. Your DmC from 5 days before this had difficulty trophies too fast AND out of order.

2018-10-15-00h23-17.png

And usually they all unlock at the same time when save file use, but here there's some breaks. Always strange.

2018-10-15-00h25-01.png

Same shit here. Star 69 can't pop before or anywhere near Professional. Professional is for 3 stars in 15 levels, while Star 69 is for 3 stars in all 23 levels. That's 8 levels more where you gotta get 3 stars. Look at the time differences between the other ones. Stuff like 3 days, 1 week a couple of times. This just smell CFW. Yet, Star 69 and Honor Roll is at the same time, as if you used a downloaded save and just quit out of the game before more unlocked.

And then there's your trophy log, which have you jump between games all over the place. Good example would be this:

https://psnprofiles.com/pedromcfreitas09/log?dir=asc&page=87

2018-10-15-00h33-02.png

2018-10-15-00h33-39.png

Edited by MMDE

FYI, the Devil May Cry trophies aren't out of order IIRC.  SoS completion unlocks both DMD and HoH, and HoH unlocks HaH.  

Still too fast though and definitely wrong.

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

especially this part:

2018-10-15-00h29-45.png

There is nothing wrong with this. Trophies can unlock in that order. Sure timestamps are out of order in the log, but is that the accused's fault?

Edited by Nitro

20 minutes ago, Nitro said:

There is nothing wrong with this. Trophies can unlock in that order. Sure timestamps are out of order in the log, but is that the accused's fault?

What are you even talking about? I was pointing out the extreme back and forth between games. However, I just realized one of them was the day after, must have just looked at the clock. This often indicates the person not actually playing the games, but rather just edits a lot of random dates, and they will naturally mix strangely. Was supposed to be an example of him playing one game for a long time, then quickly changing to another and then back again. Just strange play behavior. But his play behavior might be strange, his trophies for MW2 certainly is and same goes for DMC. It's definitely shit out of order and very likely some foul play involved.

Do you play your games like this?

2018-10-15-03h48-09.png

So here at least one person is playing PS4 and another PS3, which is fine.

Just so we're clear, I doubt any foul play when it comes to the PS4 games.

There you got him playing Project Cars too.

Anyway, I'm confused about his MW2 and DmC, but I don't see why they should be lifted. I'm just unsure if he's editing timestamps or using downloaded saves. I'm falling towards downloaded save file use.

Edited by MMDE

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

What are you even talking about? I was pointing out the extreme back and forth between games.

Just to point out a reason why that might happen...I personally was doing a Trophy challenge for another website last week where you got trophies starting with specific letters in order to spell out words...If you look at my recent earned list, I'm all over the place....not giving them an excuse, or an out...just a reason why a trophy list would be wacky...

6 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Just to point out a reason why that might happen...I personally was doing a Trophy challenge for another website last week where you got trophies starting with specific letters in order to spell out words...If you look at my recent earned list, I'm all over the place....not giving them an excuse, or an out...just a reason why a trophy list would be wacky...

Yeah, what we're talking about here is either save file or edited timestamps. Just wondering if perm off or be able to hide 2 games and get back on the leaderboards.

I don't feel I got strong enough evidence for edited timestamps, so @pedromcfreitas09 you're off with just 2 flags for the moment. You should hide any games you've cheated. 3 flags and you're permanently off. You can get back on the leaderboards by hiding up to 2 flagged games though:

I see no reason to lift the flags, so they are staying.

Edited by MMDE