What the efff is this?

zeero7uk

2 hours ago, Ai-ds_low said:

well that depends.

the phrase "wer weiss denn SOWAS!?" indicates that she questions will ask "funny", strange or useless  knowledge. is there an english prase for "unnützes wissen"  germans helpme out here :D

I'd translate as "useless trivia."

Edited by RNumbers

11 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Ich würde es kaufen wenn es keine 60€ kostet xD

I would like to buy it if this one will cost about 60 bucks :D

Your two statements are kind of saying opposite things, haha. I think you want to say "I would buy it if it didn't cost about 60 bucks."

Are you serious that it will cost 60€??? That's crazy. Or are you only speculating?

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Your two statements are kind of saying opposite things, haha. I think you want to say "I would buy it if it didn't cost about 60 bucks."

Are you serious that it will cost 60€??? That's crazy. Or are you only speculating?

Are you also looking for to get it? I mean german could be tough if isn't your mother language :D

6 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Are you also looking for to get it? I mean german could be tough if isn't your mother language :D

Technically it is my mother tongue, haha. Just don't ask me to speak it now. But I can still understand. I think I'm gonna pass on this game, though. Plenty of better things to play. ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MRTheChez said:

Sure it's easy. But before calling a trophy bullshit make sure that clicking 10.000 times with My Name is Mayo is also bullshit. So your answer remains hypocrite.Seeing your average trophy rarity is 68.36% makes it clear that you buy easy games for easy platinum. Perhaps shots fired, but I encourage multi cultural games. Even if it's German. And yes even if it's easy. They did make a game for their community. Let's just appreciate that.

13 hours ago, Nitro said:

I have never seen the show obviously but 150 questions correctly doesn't SEEM that bad.

I think you both got me wrong on this one. What I meant is, that the description of the plat (answer 150 questions correctly) doesn't meet the actual requirement for unlocking a plat (unlocking all trophies). If you just answer 150 questions correctly, you won't unlock the plat unless you've unlocked all other trophies.

And I wouldn't have a problem with playing a German game, as I'm Austrian and we speak German. ;)

Edited by AvengedEvil
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

I think you both got me wrong on this one. What I meant is, that the description of the plat (answer 150 questions correctly) doesn't meet the actual requirement for unlocking a plat (unlocking all trophies). If you just answer 150 questions correctly, you won't unlock the plat unless you've unlocked all other trophies.

And I wouldn't have a problem with playing a German game, as I'm Austrian and we speak German. ;)

Ahhh got ya. That kind of reminds me of Thug Life where the platinum says to survive for 120 seconds and there is a gold trophy for staying alive for 150 seconds.

But yes. I was mistaken. I actually hadn't looked at the trophy list before commenting.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:41 PM, MRTheChez said:

Sure it's easy. But before calling a trophy bullshit make sure that clicking 10.000 times with My Name is Mayo is also bullshit. So your answer remains hypocrite.Seeing your average trophy rarity is 68.36% makes it clear that you buy easy games for easy platinum. Perhaps shots fired, but I encourage multi cultural games. Even if it's German. And yes even if it's easy. They did make a game for their community. Let's just appreciate that.

Lmfao, the only shots you fired hit you right in your own foot. Talk about flying off the handle over your own lack of reading comprehension

LOOOL

"Wer weiß denn so was" (PS4 german/swizz only game) is REALLY a german TV show..... Just running in this moment on ARD (1st TV channel)... Never seen it and never new it before....

THANKS GOD!

What another unnecessary und bad Quiz show......

It's to be ashamed..... what a poor show.....

Edited by maxijodi