SERVERS CLOSING TODAY!!!

XjaegerbombX

What's probably happening is that the original PSN store page date of 10/25 is accurate, and whoever updated the site later got the date wrong. This seems even more likely considering PSABR and Twisted Metal are still online. If you got them done early, congrats! If not, get them done, time is a-runnin' out.

Edited by Afro_Gear

I have actually had fun redoing the game legit on the PS4 :) I forgot how rewarding it was after beating a Death Mode level.

Also this game really had some fantastic levels. i wept nostalgic over the Cities level as that was the level I used to show off during demos all the time when this game released :D

Very happy I decided to plat this again.

39 minutes ago, mekktor said:

So why did you autopop most of them?  1f61d.png

:P

Because when I posted that I was breaking them down...but then if you read my status update I posted after this I just got fed up with a couple of levels and realized "I don't need to humour shitty game designs anymore"

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/1119-dr_mayus/?status=180493&type=status

There were a couple of levels that just were so broken in their design that I just said "fuck it" and popped the last 10 or so. I know there were a bunch I could have done with no problem as I remember only 3 or 4 being a real challenge but a particular level pushed me too far and I just caved ^_^

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I feel bad for all the future generations, who buy Sound Shapes to auto pop, only to find, it can no longer be done*

I feel bad for past generations, who thought that they were actually achieving anything by auto-popping the trophies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I feel bad for all the future generations, who buy Sound Shapes to auto pop, only to find, it can no longer be done*

*Yes, I know it still can be done now, you know what I mean. It's gonna end eventually.

That's what was said about Arkham Origins :/