PSNP Interviews: Dr_Mayus

Wavergray

Great read, really interesting answers. I just have one more question:

16 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - I put the trilogy here because I have no desire to play that federation force game or the new one coming out but the Trilogy is probably my favourite FPS series of all time.

Why? If you love the series why aren't you interested in playing Metroid Prime 4?

Edited by Paleblood

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 6:41 AM, soultaker655 said:

But how could I grant a wish for myself and not be able to tell myself about it :o

-Honestly # 1 and 2 would be to change certain events of the past that destroyed my family and we are still seeing the effects to this day (even yesterday was a particularly bad day because of it). I don't want to go into details but if I could wipe out some of the events of the past  I wouldn't mind the Butterfly effect that came with them.

-For #3 I would honestly wish the world would care a little bit more earnestly. One of my pet peeves is the "Facebook Event" where something happens in the world and we all focus on it for a couple of days to get our Likes and our Shares and then the problem still exists but everyone moved on because it is no longer trending. Nothing gets done because we are all so focused on a "problem" but have no real desire to change the cause of the problem.

I've finally gotten around to completely reading your interview, @Dr_Mayus, and boy was it really interesting, so thank you for all of the time you took out to answer these questions. Those who are close to you probably expected most of these answers, but considering we don't know each other that well yet, a lot of these definitely surprised me. Although I'm sure you've faced a lot of difficulties throughout your life, especially considering your answer to my question above (which I will get to in a second), it certainly amazes me how much you have accomplished. From the small things like once being a Sony PlayStation employee, to the big things like hosting a charity event at your local mall for the Children's Hospital. Reading through these accomplishments are definitely inspiring, and I appreciate you deciding to share them.

As for my question, which was answered awesomely by the way, I mean't you can't tell anybody else about the wish for yourself. :P Undoing all of your family's past mishaps is certainly a big wish though. You never know what the butterfly effect of a seemingly perfect life at home could be, and I imagine it would still be a bit discouraging knowing your family wasn't doing so well in a previous reality you lived. Even though you wouldn't be able to tell them, I imagine your family would appreciate your wish. But hey, I'm sorry to hear things at home aren't as well as they could be for you. I guess all I can really say here is, you and your family have survived through all of these past incidents. That's strength. And strength has to count for something.

I like your wish for the world too. I'm not on Facebook myself, so I can't relate to seeking likes or shares, but I am still guilty for focusing on something that pops up only because it's trending. I could give you a million excuses as to why I do this, but at the end of the day, there should be no excuse for entirely ignoring a situation just because nobody is talking about it anymore. So, I guess one of your wishes are coming true in a sense. I unfortunately can't send you back in time to fix your family, but I can at least try to be more earnest about everything which comes my way from now on. :dance: