Bugs & glitches

Erkawest

Report all your findings here. Perhaps some developers keep an eye in this section

So far I haven't found any gamebreaking bugs other than my first bluescreen after 20h gameplay, occured while I was browsing the menu in a cave.

*Sometimes my oxygen bar disappears and I can't see how much time I have left while underwater

*Alpha animal spots have been empty 2 times now. Once I found the animal wandering in a whole different spot. Killed it and the game took 10 seconds to register and complete the location

*After a huge fall with the horse, it lays down to die then stands up and we continue sometimes

• Like 1

The game did crash on me while browsing the menu once, it was while I was on my ship having just completed a quest and was to hand it in.  Luckily restarting put me back in to where I just needed to hand it back in.

I did get an interesting bug though, the game was locked on to... I'm guessing Medusa still after I had defeated her, so the camera kept flicking back to the general area no matter where I was.  Even clicking in R3 did nothing to unlockon so to speak.  But again, rebooting and continuing worked and got rid of that weird little bug.

And yes, I've had the oxygen bar thing happen to me too.

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I did get an interesting bug though, the game was locked on to... I'm guessing Medusa still after I had defeated her, so the camera kept flicking back to the general area no matter where I was.  Even clicking in R3 did nothing to unlockon so to speak.  But again, rebooting and continuing worked and got rid of that weird little bug

Yeah this happened to me too with a captain, could travel to other islands and still see him locked from 4000m afar. Saw the gold ribbon when I looked at the direction he was at

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

Nemean lion not register correctly when defeated. luckily i know it quick enough after beating it so i just reload auto save and defeat it again to register properly. this may screw Daughter of Artemis Questline easily.

I defeated that one yesterday before starting Daughter of Artemis questline. When I beat it, some huntress appeared and invited me to go talk to Daphnae to start the quest. Also turned in the pelt, so seems not to be entirely glitched

Not sure if this is a glitch but....if you don't kill Nikolaos and kill Aristaios at Lake Kopais before the four fights in Boeotia that Stentor sends you on when you meet him, Nikolaos won't do anything when you meet him at Lake Kopais. Frozen sold. So no Happy Ending if you are going for it.

Anyone experiencing in their game the total inability to fast travel? I first noticed it after defeating a legendary animal on the island with the arena (forgot the name -- Mass- something). I tried to warp to the arena but couldn't. First I thought it was just because I was in a red "danger" area, but even after I moved into neural territory, Fast Travel was still greyed out for everywhere. Restarting, activating new viewpoints, proceeding in story, not even the most recent patch fixed it.

Anyone else experiencing the same or similar?

Most of the above I experienced too - especially the kill/collect something not registering. But saving the game there and then, exiting to the main menu and then loading up again forced the game to update itself. None of them were game-breaking for me though and a minor inconvenience.

The biggest and only significant bug i've encountered is the issue occurring between the in-game capture feature and the PS4 image gallery. Which has a manual fix, but something to be aware of if you like taking pictures like me: 

So far the only bug I have encounter is when I go to a fort and the frame rate drops very badly to like a single digit, it's only happened with two certain forts so till it get's fixed I will just have to stay away from them.    

On 10/21/2018 at 10:35 PM, ekrueger24 said:

Anyone experiencing in their game the total inability to fast travel? I first noticed it after defeating a legendary animal on the island with the arena (forgot the name -- Mass- something). I tried to warp to the arena but couldn't. First I thought it was just because I was in a red "danger" area, but even after I moved into neural territory, Fast Travel was still greyed out for everywhere. Restarting, activating new viewpoints, proceeding in story, not even the most recent patch fixed it.

Anyone else experiencing the same or similar?

I had that issue, thought something was wrong with my game, moved out of the area and I could.  So maybe not yellow either, I even moved out of the yellow part to be safe and I could fast travel afterwards.

Only issues I ran into was arrow switching/weapon switching stopped working, life/oxygen bar vanishing and at times the map had to load mid area but no full on crashing or progression stopping error and everything fixed with a reload

1 minute ago, Jamescush147 said:

The Blind King mission has a glitch at the very end, if you happen to of opened the treasure chest that the king tells you about at the end. For some reason the treasure goes in the 'junk' pile and if you sell it, no ending for the mission.

I read about that and I know I previously did collect from that chest but once I found all his landmarks he mentioned the treasure but it ended fine like it accepted I already had it do missions cleared without issue

11 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Only issues I ran into was arrow switching/weapon switching stopped working, life/oxygen bar vanishing and at times the map had to load mid area but no full on crashing or progression stopping error and everything fixed with a reload

I read about that and I know I previously did collect from that chest but once I found all his landmarks he mentioned the treasure but it ended fine like it accepted I already had it do missions cleared without issue

Odd. Mine won't clear at all. ?

For Heitor's gonna Hate, way early in the game I accidentally freed the mercenary needed for the quest.  He was killed and man confronted me when I left the camp and said quest failed.  Fast forward to now, need to complete the quest to get the quest that takes you to the third eye of Kronos cult member.  Started Heitor's gonna Hate, and 70 meters to the left is the quest marker on the mercenary.  You cannot interact with him or get him to come with you.  You cannot damage him.  If you leave and come back the quest marker is back where you found him and he is gone.  I checked at the boat and he was not there, Heitor was and said hey you need to rescue my friend. 

I cleared the camp and where he should be, the cage has no door, and a npc is inside that has a blank face and is not moving.  You cannot interact with him.  Cannot find this glitch anywhere else, now I am forced to start over or never finish the eyes of kosmos.  Unless someone has some tips.  : (.  As a completionist this is really upsetting.

4 hours ago, SHRUB_NASTY said:

Cannot find this glitch anywhere else, now I am forced to start over or never finish the eyes of kosmos.  Unless someone has some tips.  : (.  As a completionist this is really upsetting.

I got good news for you, I never started or completed that quest and still killed all cultists. If you check Powerpyx cultist guide, it says exactly which cultists need side quests to spawn. The rest you can hunt down and kill without any clues