ItsWhooper

Trophy Guide

8 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

Hello everyone! Us guys over at HappyThumbsGaming.com have been working real hard these last couple days to bust out a Day 1 Trophy guide for you guys. As of posting this, it's only a text based guy with a few things that will need to be edited over time but here it is!

https://happythumbsgaming.com/2018/10/lego-dc-super-villains-trophy-achievement-guide/

Over the next little while videos will be added to the list, sometimes they'll even hit the list before they hit YouTube in case you're in a rush! If you'd rather watch the videos on Youtube here is a link to our channel (videos are still a work in progress).

https://www.youtube.com/happythumbsgaming

Lego games have a history of having glitches tied to them, believe me, I always encounter them. But if you encounter any please shoot a message over to our HappyThumbsGaming facebook page or directly message me over PSN so I can add it to our trophy guide if its not already there.

Feel free to port the guide to this site too :awesome: .

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Feel free to port the guide to this site too :awesome: .

Like I mentioned we are still updating it everyday and before posting it on the site we'd like to make sure it would be in a very condition with more videos included. 

28 minutes ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

Like I mentioned we are still updating it everyday and before posting it on the site we'd like to make sure it would be in a very condition with more videos included. 

Just due to time and "Life" stuff we will be adding it to the psnprofiles site when we have a chance too. 

On 10/16/2018 at 4:41 PM, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

Just due to time and "Life" stuff we will be adding it to the psnprofiles site when we have a chance too. 

Unsure if you saw it, but there's a comment with some things to improve in the guide's comment section.

Is there any trophy glitched or something by now? Just bought the game and some trophyguides says theres a couple of trophies with potential bugs... but Probably are fixed by now

5 minutes ago, Charly_Py said:

Is there any trophy glitched or something by now? Just bought the game and some trophyguides says theres a couple of trophies with potential bugs... but Probably are fixed by now

I got the Platinum and 100% a few months back and didn't encounter any trophy glitches but some of the levels have horrible design choices that make them a pain to complete at times, plus the game crashed on me a couple of times.

On 17/06/2020 at 5:32 AM, Charly_Py said:

I did all four games in a row and the only glitches I encountered were that I couldn’t enter LexCorp building, wouldn’t allow me to switch characters on the second mission (Japanese version only) I fell through the Darkseids throne room and a few glitches of characters sticking in the map, apart from that it was an amazing game :)