Khaos004

Island Hopper

18 posts in this topic

I swear last night I did a total of 20 exclamation mark icons, hourglass icons, and those icons that look like a T. I did at least two on each of the 5 locations. I did the Kingfisher questline, the big battle, the mino-tour questline...I guess I will have to wait until I get to level 50 to do the arena and pray that works. I will be very upset if it's glitched.
Anyone have any insights?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FranciRoosters said:

I don't know if it will help or not, but I unlocked this while working on a contract.

Really?! I've seen people say bounties and contracts count, and others swear they don't. Tonight I will try some message board activities and see if that helps. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont know if you've got the trophy by now ... but I was worried about that myself. I think message board quests do not count but I am not sure. I did sidequests to earn this trophy.

 

There are 9 Quests on Abantis Islands (A Slave in Suspicion or something like that, I do only know the German name and then there's a whole questline from Agapios (8 quests) on Euboia)

 

There are 3 Quests on Hydrea from Roxana. These you should do before you go to Melos, because they are missable that way.

 

There's 1 Quest on Melos.

 

On Pefki you find the Minotour-Quest and the Quest with the guy who wants to jump from a building (2 Quests). Also there's the Arena-Quest. If you missed the Hydrea-Quests, you need to finish this quest to reach the set 20 quests, but I am not sure. I just read that on another source.

 

And then there's the Questline from Leiandros on Pefki, these are 7 quests.

 

This should be enough. The trophy showed up when I did the fourth or fifth Leiandros-Quest. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you're right. Only side quests count. i added them up and I have 19 done. I will get the trophy when I finish the arena because I missed the Hydrea quests. Thank you!

Edited by Khaos004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to drudge this one back up from the pit, but is anyone able to confirm whether some of these quests are locked behind main story progression?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Roxana quests are bugged and she doesn't show up on my map. I read that a lot of players have the same problem as me. But I don't want to skip Roxana :c

 

What should I do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, it wasn't. I updated my game as soon as it was released and the game still didn't show her icons.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update folks: just got the trophy. I did another save just to pay to enter the Battle and skip Roxana's training and just after the bigh battle I got the trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2018 at 0:37 AM, SMDoS2 said:

Update folks: just got the trophy. I did another save just to pay to enter the Battle and skip Roxana's training and just after the bigh battle I got the trophy.

You re lucky, i havent the Roxana's quest, so i paid, did all the quests; killed the guy and... nothing!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fabshura said:

You re lucky, i havent the Roxana's quest, so i paid, did all the quests; killed the guy and... nothing!!

You don't have to train with Roxana to acquire that trophy. You need to complete 20 quests spread across Pephka, Obsidian and Abantis Islands. The Minotaur related quests total 7-8 quests on Pephka. There's also the Arena quests on Pephka. Abantis has around 6-7 I believe. I thought I had about 16 after doing everything on those two islands when I headed to do Roxana's quest (which has about 4-5 associated with it) and the trophy popped halfway through, before I fought her and after I killed everyone during the Battle of Hundred Hands.

Edited by Pirelli913
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2018 at 0:42 PM, Pirelli913 said:

You don't have to train with Roxana to acquire that trophy. You need to complete 20 quests spread across Pephka, Obsidian and Abantis Islands. The Minotaur related quests total 7-8 quests on Pephka. There's also the Arena quests on Pephka. Abantis has around 6-7 I believe. I thought I had about 16 after doing everything on those two islands when I headed to do Roxana's quest (which has about 4-5 associated with it) and the trophy popped halfway through, before I fought her and after I killed everyone during the Battle of Hundred Hands.

 

Yes, that's pretty much what I did. I finished all other sidequests just to test if I would be able to unlock it and then load a previous save and I was right
It's easier just doing everything else and then going for this quest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so confused. I've completed every available quest on all 4 islands, the DLC that starts on one of them and every message board activity and it still hasn't popped. I haven't been counting them since I haven't heard of any problems for this trophy but I feel like I've done 30 or 40 quests at this point. I have dedicated the last 2 complete evenings to it and I have no clue what I'm missing. There isn't anything left to go for on any of them save for clearing out forts and camps but I don't even think that counts. Should I just keep waiting for the message board activities to refresh?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if message board activities count. I got this shortly after ep6.

 

There are 23 quest across those islands (3 can become locked out). Did you already do things like Minotaur/Arena/etc.? Also Gold diamond quest? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Not sure if message board activities count. I got this shortly after ep6.

 

There are 23 quest across those islands (3 can become locked out). Did you already do things like Minotaur/Arena/etc.? Also Gold diamond quest? 

 

Thanks for your response. I've definitely completed the minotaur questline, the arena questline (save for one mercenary who is about 15 levels above me) and the one where there are challengers all over the island. I don't remember the gold diamond quest but I've gone through Melos, Hydrea, Skyros and Euboea like it says in the guide and have completed every quest there is, including all message board activities (like you, I'm not sure if they count but I'm presuming not based on how many I've done at this point). I started in Hydrea and did that quest line first as it advises in the guide so I didn't get locked out of the one in Melos. I even completed the 'A Friend Worth Dying For' DLC which starts on one of the islands and was added after the guide came out, I doubt that counts either because that was around another 5 quests in and of itself.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://guides.gamepressure.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/guide.asp?ID=46612

 

So I could only find a list with 17 side quest in those areas. Some are missing like Cashing in on the Cow.

 

Gold/black diamonds on the map. I'd also make sure you have those areas completely uncovered (also helpful for the Herme's Homie trophy). Might be a couple quest you haven't stumbled upon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

https://guides.gamepressure.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/guide.asp?ID=46612

 

So I could only find a list with 17 side quest in those areas. Some are missing like Cashing in on the Cow.

 

Gold/black diamonds on the map. I'd also make sure you have those areas completely uncovered (also helpful for the Herme's Homie trophy). Might be a couple quest you haven't stumbled upon.

 

Thanks for that link. I'm going to go to each of those locations and see if I can trigger whichever side quest it is I'm missing. Each of the islands are completely uncovered but there are a few question marks in remote areas. I figured they were just camps/forts etc but maybe they are actually side quests.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.