More trophies coming!!!

Vengloss87

As well as the trophies accompanying the new DLC (The Heist) released next week the below also announced by Insomniac today...

'Speaking of that, we’re adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!'

Once more into the breach!

• Like 4

Honestly, I don’t think there is a reason for NG+ for this game, atm. Everything can be done after you complete the main story, people can easily level up until Level 50... they could simply add a tab in the menu to replay story missions... or add anything else to justify the NG+ (even raising the level Cap)

I spent some hours to 100% the game not even a month ago, I’ll return later (some months) to get the new trophies and remember/replay story missions. Let’s hope we’re allowed to skip some story missions (like the stealth parts with both characters)...

• Like 1

We are also thrilled to announce the release of Update 1.07 tomorrow, October 17, for Marvel’s Spider-Man owners around the world. While the team here has been working hard on the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC and its first chapter, Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, we’ve also been working on free updates for the game that adds new features and fixes a few bug issues.

Update 1.07 is one we’ve been working on for a while now, and adds New Game+ (NG+) as well as Ultimate Difficulty to the game. NG+ allows you to play the story and all activities in the open world again with all of your unlocked suits, skills, gadgets, mods, and benchmarks from the beginning. While playing NG+, you’ll be able to unlock those final items while cleaning up your trophy list!

Speaking of that, we’re adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!

Additionally, many of you have requested the ability to rotate Stickers in Photo Mode, and we’re pleased to let you know that’s included, along with a few additional bug fixes, in Update 1.07. We’ve also tuned Friendly Difficulty based on your feedback to be more friendly.

It should come tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Vengloss87 said:

As well as the trophies accompanying the new DLC (The Heist) released next week the below also announced by Insomniac today...

'Speaking of that, we’re adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!'

Once more into the breach!

Thanks for posting this. My question is can you link to where they said that the DLC will have trophies? i think it's a given but haven't seen confirmation anywhere and it would be the first time Insomniac has trophy DLCs for any of their games. I would be so bummed out if the DLCs don't have trophies as i bought the season pass already.

18 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

This. They also lost a dlc sale because for this game I'd have been willing to buy the dlcs to get 100% completion. But I'll be damned if you're gonna make me replay the entire game... and if I'm not gonna get 100% anyway not gonna bother going back to the game for the dlc.

I guess i kinda understand where you're coming from but the game was SO GOOD and i waited for it for such a long time that i'm excited to have another reason to beat it again. I LOVE that they put trophies for the hardest difficulty and NG+ so i can relive it. So much so that i was sad to see that God of War didn't do this back in August.

23 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

This. They also lost a dlc sale because for this game I'd have been willing to buy the dlcs to get 100% completion. But I'll be damned if you're gonna make me replay the entire game... and if I'm not gonna get 100% anyway not gonna bother going back to the game for the dlc.

This is how I feel tbh. I was going to get the DLC but not sure now. Might mull it over between now and then, see how I feel once I've finished the main game (currently almost on Act 3). I like the game but I haven't found it as addictive as ACOdyssey or the new Tomb Raider. 

2 hours ago, Kasowicz said:

I guess no 100% completion for me then. Not doing another playthrough. So be it.

Why? It’s a spectacular game, I’ll be playing it again.

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Lol dude, why are you acting like this game is a slog or something, it’s hella fun, why not play it again?

1 hour ago, JPageMartin36 said:

This is how I feel tbh. I was going to get the DLC but not sure now. Might mull it over between now and then, see how I feel once I've finished the main game (currently almost on Act 3). I like the game but I haven't found it as addictive as ACOdyssey or the new Tomb Raider. 

Haha that’s hilarious, Spider-Man is far more addictive than Tomb Raider or that lame new Assassins Creed. 

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

I may do this if playing on Ultimate and NG+ are stackable. Otherwise I don't feel like doing 2 more playthroughs. Maybe when all the DLC is out, if those have trophies.

Exactly what I was thinking. Hope they stack!

• Like 1