Fix is Live for Subclass & Flashpoint Trophies

jpwbjpwb

As per Update Notes releasing today the issues preventing unlock for these trophies should now be solved. (Possibly wait until 6 p.m. BST on 16/10/18 for update to go live on server side).

This is What the Notes say:

• Fixed an issue where boosted players could not receive Destiny 2 achievements for the boosted class
      • Players will now receive the achievement when unlocking the first node of a new subclass
  • Fixed an issue where players could not receive credit for the Destiny 2 achievement for completing the weekly Flashpoint
  •  

The Trials of the Nine Trophy is Still not available as mode is on hiatus, but other trophies should now be fixed to my knowledge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jpwbjpwb said:

As per Update Notes releasing today the issues preventing unlock for these trophies should now be solved. (Possibly wait until 6 p.m. BST on 16/10/18 for update to go live on server side).

This is What the Notes say:

• Fixed an issue where boosted players could not receive Destiny 2 achievements for the boosted class
      • Players will now receive the achievement when unlocking the first node of a new subclass
  • Fixed an issue where players could not receive credit for the Destiny 2 achievement for completing the weekly Flashpoint
  •  

The Trials of the Nine Trophy is Still not available as mode is on hiatus, but other trophies should now be fixed to my knowledge.

There's no mention of the Shaxx quest being fixed in the patch notes.

Edit: Trophy popped immediately when signing in. Show Me What You Got appears to be working.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

I spent $30 on an extra level boost for my Titan since Bungie posted that the glitch was fixed....trophy never popped even after upgrading all nodes for each subclass. Very frustrating....

On a side note the Call To Arms and Flashpoint trophies unlocked for me today.  

43 minutes ago, NougamiZero said:

Got "Show me what you got" just by logging into game, but "In a flash" didn't pop even if I've already completed two flashpoints in the past weeks

I am on Russian region and "In a flash" trophy in profile requires to complete ALL flashpoints in main game zones: EMZ, Io, Moon, and last one :D 

22 hours ago, NougamiZero said:

Got "Show me what you got" just by logging into game, but "In a flash" didn't pop even if I've already completed two flashpoints in the past weeks

Do next week's flashpoint on the EDZ. Interacting with the planetary vendor, Devram in this case, will probably be what unlocks the trophy for you.

22 hours ago, ModeOfAdam said:

I am on Russian region and "In a flash" trophy in profile requires to complete ALL flashpoints in main game zones: EMZ, Io, Moon, and last one :D 

Nessus and Titan. The moon is D1.

You should only need to complete one flashpoint for the trophy.

Edited by Rowdi
Correction

After use character boost, you must complete milestone with triangle symbol after you collect enough light, you must go story mission on IO after you complete mission you will unlock new subclass then you back to orbit subclass trophy will be pop up. Worked for me yesterday. 

On 2018. 10. 20. at 7:38 PM, Hakan95_ said:

After use character boost, you must complete milestone with triangle symbol after you collect enough light, you must go story mission on IO after you complete mission you will unlock new subclass then you back to orbit subclass trophy will be pop up. Worked for me yesterday. 

worked for me too.