Sites like PSNProfiles for Steam Achievements?(boosting session)

ezetommycien

Why would you look on a trophy site for help with achievements? I doubt there are people on PC or Xbox websites thinking that a trophy website will help them find people for achievements. Your best bet for help with any platform in one place would probably be reddit. 

I just want to say to anyone who looks at this post and says "he was asking for websites like this one" to understand that his post in this thread looks like he's asking where on this website would we find help for achievements. 

Edited by Sergen

15 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Why would you look on a trophy site for help with achievements? I doubt there are people on PC or Xbox websites thinking that a trophy website will help them find people for achievements. Your best bet for help with any platform in one place would probably be reddit. 

I just want to say to anyone who looks at this post and says "he was asking for websites like this one" to understand that his post in this thread looks like he's asking where on this website would we find help for achievements. 

Maybe he was/is a trophy hunter and wants to expand to Steam achievements. Maybe he thinks that there are people that switched to Steam achievements.

Never hurts to ask.

As for the question not that I know of. But you could also design one or be a sister site. Like playstationtrophies.org and xboxachievments.com.

Edited by Doomsdayman

34 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Didn't interpret it that way unless he recently changed the thread name.

As for OP, there isn't any that I'm aware of, but people on steam tend to just use edited files to just unlock all of their achievements anyways

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 1:52 PM, Dorroile said:

You can just use Steam Achievement Manager to unlock them. Steam achievements are so easy to cheat that they're pretty much utterly worthless, anyway.

That logic. Xbox achievements were hackable very early on and they're still worth more than PlayStation trophies. (That could be in part because Microsoft actually polices their system and banned/reset people that hacked while Sony much like Steam does nothing about it. You could argue Sony is actually worse than Steam because they encouraged hacking with various promotions and allowed people that hacked to participate.) This all ignores the fact trophies are currently easily hackable.

Actually on topic though I highly recommend this site:

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/

You can track your various stats much like this site and you can even see individual guides for specific achievements if anyone has written one just like this site.

Then you also have this Steam group:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/100pAG

Very active, they always have scheduled boosting events and you could always ask people there for help.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Probably a bit late but...
I personally use https://completionist.me for a clean overview of my achievements, which to get, which not to get.
It has a page per game (called Kanban) where you can drag around achievements. The idea is that it'd save those you dragged around but for now that's not a working feature.

In addition to that, there's a big discord where you could most likely find people who're willing to help you with any achievements, be it explaining them or joining your game for boosting.

https://discord.gg/huQYYQ6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/16/2018 at 7:52 PM, Gracewave said:

You can just use Steam Achievement Manager to unlock them. Steam achievements are so easy to cheat that they're pretty much utterly worthless, anyway.

not only that but there are games on Steam that literally give you hundreds (!) of achievements at once and thousands (!!) throughout the overall "game". So yeah, if you think PS Trophies are diluted due to easy Platinum games, Steam Achievements are literally the Italian Lira of achievements.
So I don't bother with them anymore at all.

• Like 1