Online Trophies Help Forum

rEb0otV1

If anyone is looking to earn the online trophies for completing a match, winning a match & having majority of players vote to play again... please post your psn names and let’s get these together! I haven’t seen anyone in the online lobbies in the two days I’ve had the game. PSN: rEb0otV1

• 1 month later...

Servus,

heute wende ich mich an Euch und bitte um Hilfe. Es geht um Trophäe "die  Besten Freunde für immer?" -  Nach Einem Multiplayer-Spiel mit 4 Spielern, stimmt Mehrheit für Eine Wiederholung sterben. Sie lässt sich einfach bei mir nicht freischalten.

Folgende Maßnahmen haben wir durchgenommen : 

- Ich habe die Lobby erstellt

- insgesamt waren wir vier Spieler

- als es zum Start ging, konnte nur als Host und ein zweiter Spieler fahren, alle anderen sind immer wieder ausgefallen

- wir haben es auch mit verschiedenen Spielern ausprobiert 

Das haben wir jetzt mehrere Male durchprobiert und immer dassselbe. Jeder hat die Trophäe, also ein Mist, kurz vor Platin. Die Internetleitung haben wir auch getestet ob mit Wlan oder mit Lan. Keine Verbesserung prüfen.

Die Verbindungsgeschwindigkeit (Upload) beträgt bei mir = 719,6 kbit / s. Ich habe eine 16000 DSL Leitung und denke das müsste auch ausreichen.

Kann mir jemand von euch einen Rat geben? Wir wissen nicht mehr weiter .Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus. Bis dann. MfG.

Try to translate in English.

Servus,

Today I turn to you and ask for help. It's about the trophy "Best Friends Forever?" - After a multiplayer game with 4 players, majority votes for a repeat. It just can not be unlocked with me.

We have taken the following measures:

- I created the lobby

- In total we were four players

- when it went to start, could only drive as a host and a second player, all the others have repeatedly failed

- We also tried it with different players

We've tried this several times and always the same. Everyone has the trophy, so a crap, just before platinum. We also tested the internet connection with wifi or LAN. Do not check any improvement.

The connection speed (upload) is with me = 719.6 kbit / s. I have a 16000 DSL line and think that would be enough.

Can someone of you give me some advice? We do not know any further. Thank you very much in advance. See you. Kind regards.

• 3 weeks later...