Halloween Sale ( Europe)

Vergil

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I also see Ys VIII:Lacrimosa of DANA at 20 euros which i will grab.Perhaps the list is incomplete?

https://store.playstation.com/en-gr/product/EP1063-CUSA08570_00-YSVIIIGAME000000

It’s probably another sale as I noticed some more Jrpgs on sale as Odin Sphere among others. But Ys VIII on sale is very interesting...

46 minutes ago, UltraRareBoy said:

I'm going to get Wolfenstein II The New Colossus and i have a question i have the Season Pass ( 3 X DLC ) on one of my other accounts will it work with my new account ?

If you have your DLCs on i.e. EU acc. you must buy the main game also on EU acc. to make it work. Same applies for NA/JP/HK etc.

1 minute ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Both accounts are from Poland the one with dlc and the one with game so it's gonna work?

Ninja'd - ;). Yes, correct, it will work.

• Like 1

Yay! Finally there's PS3 game deals. I just got the PS3 version of Need for Speed: Most Wanted because it was so dirt cheap! When I saw the price, I thought "Why Not?". It's just below $4.50 in Australia. I couldn't find any better deals for the disc version but a pre-owned copy of the game wouldn't come with the online pass anyway. There's other very good deals on many PS3 games, actually.

Unfortunately, (excluding a few PS One games) I can't see any PS Vita deals for the second sale in a row (dammit Sony!). I'm still waiting for Resistance: Burning Skies to reappear on sale (for an acceptable price) before any server shutdowns that will prevent me from getting a platinum trophy I've wanted in my collection for a while now. The last time that game went on sale, the discount was double the price of the reduced price tag before that one (during one sale it's $5.95, then the next time the game was on sale it was $11.95, a price I'm not willing to pay for this game).

52 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I also see Ys VIII:Lacrimosa of DANA at 20 euros which i will grab.Perhaps the list is incomplete?

https://store.playstation.com/en-gr/product/EP1063-CUSA08570_00-YSVIIIGAME000000

Guess I'll finally get it, thanks for showing this.

And maybe I finally get the Dying Light Season Pass.

Edited by dermarx