Excalibur?! Not unlocking

liveintheevil66

Hello everyone. I've come here to ask if anybody currently playing this managed to obtain this trophy. All it wants is for the princess to kill a monster with a sword. I talked to the developer about this, and they said that you'll get this upon killing the first monster in 3-1. Problem though is that this trophy will not unlock for me. This may pose a problem in the near future, as the other trophies requiring up to a hundred kills may also not unlock.

Has anybody gotten this, and if so, was it after patch 1.10 or before it? I'm aware 1.11 just came out, but I'm still unable to get it. Thank you to anybody who responds

• 1 month later...
On 17/10/2018 at 8:26 AM, liveintheevil66 said:

Hello everyone. I've come here to ask if anybody currently playing this managed to obtain this trophy. All it wants is for the princess to kill a monster with a sword. I talked to the developer about this, and they said that you'll get this upon killing the first monster in 3-1. Problem though is that this trophy will not unlock for me. This may pose a problem in the near future, as the other trophies requiring up to a hundred kills may also not unlock.

Has anybody gotten this, and if so, was it after patch 1.10 or before it? I'm aware 1.11 just came out, but I'm still unable to get it. Thank you to anybody who responds

Me too, started this game a few days ago, and in chapter 3, nothing... deleted the save, deleted the game, redownloaded, started completely offline, and still no Excalibur! Weird thing is, before i delete the game, i wasn't able to get the gaze and touch trophies, but i got them after reinstall... With Excalibur i wasn't so lucky =T

There is a 1.11 patch? on my ps4 (american, and american game) it says software is the latest version and is on 1.10

I

10 hours ago, Andreh-Feijoh said:

Me too, started this game a few days ago, and in chapter 3, nothing... deleted the save, deleted the game, redownloaded, started completely offline, and still no Excalibur! Weird thing is, before i delete the game, i wasn't able to get the gaze and touch trophies, but i got them after reinstall... With Excalibur i wasn't so lucky =T

There is a 1.11 patch? on my ps4 (american, and american game) it says software is the latest version and is on 1.10

I believe that was the latest patch number. It addressed an issue in the ice world where the puzzles didn't work right. Otherwise the trophy wasn't affected. Still have no luck in getting it. Were you playing VR or no?

52 minutes ago, liveintheevil66 said:

I

I believe that was the latest patch number. It addressed an issue in the ice world where the puzzles didn't work right. Otherwise the trophy wasn't affected. Still have no luck in getting it. Were you playing VR or no?

I've played in VR, always.
The Oasis Games twitter page has some responses from a few days ago, saying the team is aware of this and trying to fix it... let's hope they do!

We all have this Problem now, since the Last Patch. I tested it with VR and Non VR, with Game delete and re-install and New Game. Nothing Works.

I also have Report to the Dev Team. Hope they can fix it back. Like delete the Last Patch if this possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...