Hello!

DeTaas

Hello all,

I am Pariannath from the Netherlands and new to the website, forum and also to trophy hunting. Normally I completed the story of a game and after this I was done. 

But somehow trophy hunting got my attention now and I feel more like a game is not complete without getting as many trophies as possible. 

I am not very good at it yet but trying to get more trophies now from the games I already own. 

Tips and tricks are very welcome, and hope to get better at this!

Cheers.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site, the forums, and the addictive yet fun world of trophy hunting :) 

Good luck adding to your trophy list, but don't ever feel bad about 'not being good at it yet'.  There is no need to compare yourself to others right away, just work on improving yourself, and eventually you will find yourself keeping up and even passing goals you thought impossible at first.  Keep at it and don't give up and you will do just fine.

See you around

31 minutes ago, Pariannath said:

Tips and tricks are very welcome, and hope to get better at this!

The trick is just sticking to it until you got the trophy :P

Well, no shame in admitting if there are any games you can't complete. Fun should be the first priority if it comes to gaming.

Welcome to the site :)

Hello, welcome to the site :)

Agreed with the comments above, the best tip to trophy hunt would be to have fun first. Don't worry about not being good at any particular game or genre, we all have our strong and weak points on the many games out there. The most important thing would be to make sure that you are enjoying yourself while hunting trophies, everything else should come second.

Good luck with those games. See ya around ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Pariannath

I also agree about some words in your introduction. To be a Trophyhunter you will not be tested about your personality, also by your budged (LuL). My tips for you about the hunting: Dont overestimate yourself. Have fun in first line. Focus trophy by trophy or even try to combine some to spare some time. Also very important and thats my personal favorite: Perpare yourself about your next project. Read full Trophyguides, watch YT-vids about things (Collecting, Grinding, tipps and tricks trophys) . Create a personal guide to get the trophys in one go (playtrough) you like. There are times comming up where trophys will frustrate you. Tipp: take a breake from the game and try it another time. For example have 2 Projects to have some variation.

Hope i could help you in any kinda way ;)

Feel free to msg me if you need help. See you arround.

-Beat