Info that works here, on the forum, doesn't work in the place where the trophies are

So I previously already set up my trophies here, and recently wanted to check back at this site. Apparently no trophies are listed, I'm getting the usual "aww no trophies" thing. I wanted to log in, but it says "no account found, you have to sign up first". But I'm signed up... ok, so I go on to change my password, and it sends me here to the boards, so I log in with my new password and everything's fine. I go back to the trophy page, but I'm still not actually logged in. I try to log in with the new password, and again, no account found. Why? I already set this up before, and I'm 100% sure about the registered email, and why does it work here but not there?

Also, do I have to log in first to be able to send a code to the "about me" box on my actual psn profile?

Thanks for reading!

You probably changed your privacy settings at some point and that's why it wasn't working.

I tried updating your profile for you on the home page and it worked - so you should be all set I think?

For future reference, if you go to the main page, you can update your own profile by clicking your name on the top right of the page, then clicking "update profile" and it should bring everything back.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

You probably changed your privacy settings at some point and that's why it wasn't working.

I tried updating your profile for you on the home page and it worked - so you should be all set I think?

For future reference, if you go to the main page, you can update your own profile by clicking your name on the top right of the page, then clicking "update profile" and it should bring everything back.

I can't even log into the main page though, that's the whole problem. I'm logged in here on the forum, but not on the main page, and email and password that work here don't work on the main page. Tried again now, still getting the same error as you can see here. Thanks for the quick response! :)

Ah sorry, I misunderstood the problem then :(

Did you maybe delete the account from here in the past? In which case you'd need to restore it using this link (located at the bottom of the page): https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

That's the only thing I can think of - if it doesn't work, hopefully someone more knowledgeable about the site can come and help.

Edit: another suggestion would be to try using another browser and/or clear your cookies etc, then try again. When I click on your forum profile, it shows that your forum account and PSN account are linked, so it's strange that you can't log in to both.

Edited by Kristycism
  • Like 2

Tried a different browser, same thing. I'm 100% sure I didn't previously delete it. Used your link, now it says my account will be deleted shortly. xD Well, maybe once it's deleted I may be able to recreate it and everything will work. Thanks for suggestions. :) 

EDIT: After deleting the account and then recovering it using your link, I tried generating a new code and now it works! Thanks a lot for the support. :)

Edited by Chaka212ZG
  • Like 1