Decrease Trophy Requirements for Challenges

MvHoeller

Hi there!

Is it possible to decrease the amount of lums or time requirements by log in with a second account and do a very poor attempt?

Because I heard the requirements are based on the average value of all players. First 1% are diamond, next 50% are gold... aso.

So if we have a lot of poor attempts the requirements for any trophy will move down. Right?

Because its not very hard to get level 5 or 7 and do every day a very poor run with a second account.

Well yes and no. While your thoughts are correct (more accounts with bad score means more chances for real players) it's probably not worth the effort. I'm doing the challenges on PS3 and there are often 1000 or more players in 1 challenge so there must be at least 10 more accounts for 1 new topspot (Diamond). And since not all of the 4 different challenges are open right away it's even worse to increase the amount of players for the extreme weekly challenge for example.

So in short: while possible it's not worth it.

Yes, in theory. But it will depend on the number of participants in each challenge and will require a large number of dummy accounts to make it worthwhile.

The distribution of cups is according to % of players and where do you fall within it.

Diamond: top 1%

Gold: 1-20% 

Silver: 20-50% 

Bronze: 50-90% 

That means for every 100 players in the challenge, one diamond cup and 19 gold cups are awarded. So in order to add one more diamond cup, you will need 100 dummy accounts. To add one more gold cup, you will need 5 dummy accounts.

Note: If there's any mistake in the math, please correct me 

Edited by Mohd_AAAA

I was able to get to level 5 in about an hour and unlocked the last daily challenge. The weekly challenges have a lot more players than the daily ones, as you said. So you have much more room for mistakes in any run to get a better trophy. I think I ll give it a try. It doesn't cost much time to play every day one level with a bad attempt and there are also a lot of not so good attempts by other players. Maybe it helps a little. Maybe others will do too.

Its just insane how some players get 30 and more km in the first 2 hours the challenge is available or get double the lums I have by using a second player (that's unfair but obviously possible).