Installation Requirements (Two Discs)

Ghost

OK, so since that one guy wasn’t being truthful about the size, does that mean he lied about the trophies, too? :hmm: The screens looked legit, though. Wondering why he would lie about that if not to be an asshole.

That being said, I have the space on my hard drive. I'm good.

Edited by MidnightDragon

9 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

OK, so since that one guy wasn’t being truthful about the size, does that mean he lied about the trophies, too? :hmm: The screens looked legit, though. Wondering why he would lie about that if not to be an asshole.

Hot take. This doesn't necessarily mean they're a liar or asshole just because they were off on the initial size of the game. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

OST or behind the scenes on 2nd disc.

Nah. The first disc is the data disc and the second is the play disc.

TDAPCRe.pngqFLNikg.png

• Like 3

Question: I'm from Europe, so if I buy digital or disk from Japan or Hong Kong, and I start playing online when it comes in November, will I be playing on Asian servers or European? Or R* servers are not region locked? 

Edited by Ptirle

On 19/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, Omirid said:

I have to admit the steel book looks so amazing. Love the detail and the graphics on the inside as well. Probably one of my favourite ones I've seen, and I don't normally dig the steel book thing for games. 

Yeah it looks great, only times i tend to go for steelbooks are my faveourite IP's, the other being my Nolan North signed steelbook UC4, That looks amazing too! 

Edited by shakie19
  • Like 1

I'll be pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption 2 digital. I'm curious though as to if the Ultimate Edition is worth paying $100 for. From what I can tell, the difference between the Special and Ultimate is online bonus's. But is it really worth paying the extra $20 for it? Will those bonus's possibly be released in a add-on? Just looking for peoples opinions and thoughts before I settle on which one to purchase. Thanks. =o)

12 hours ago, WalkerFlesh said:

I'll be pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption 2 digital. I'm curious though as to if the Ultimate Edition is worth paying $100 for. From what I can tell, the difference between the Special and Ultimate is online bonus's. But is it really worth paying the extra $20 for it? Will those bonus's possibly be released in a add-on? Just looking for peoples opinions and thoughts before I settle on which one to purchase. Thanks. =o)

I would gather the online portion of things included in the UE will come available at some point through either micro transactions or in-game means. I doubt they'll leave them permanently exclusive to pre-orders but then again who knows, I personally wasn't around for the launch of GTA V so I have no idea how those pre-orders went and if stuff was exclusive to them only. But knowing Rockstar as well as Take-Two Interactive they'll want to make as much money on this game as possible, so making the online items available after launch through MTX means seems more viable. 

13 hours ago, WalkerFlesh said:

I would advice against it. Just think about what you get for 30€ more. Cosmetics, MP XP boost til level 25, free weapons in SP and MP, (which nobody knows could influence gameplayadvantages) , other "useless" stuff and one (time-) exclusive SP mission. 

In my eyes it looks like you can make your life easier with those "upgrades". I wouldnt want to pay extra for that. I think they will release the exclusive mission for anyone else later. Also this mission has to be excluded from the "main" game (statistics) otherwise you couldnt achieve 100%.

Edited by Mori