Installation Requirements (Two Discs)

Ghost

16 hours ago, TNekke said:

99 Gig, damn gonna make some hard decisions which games i'm gonna delete to install this one 1f629.png

Still got my first PS4 with 500 gig and have to delete various games when i want to install new ones, luckily my backlog isn't that huge xD

Well the good thing about the deleting games on the ps4 compared to ps3. You do not lose your saves. Well unless you use the cloud for ps3 

18 minutes ago, OneSkillPoint said:

Sheesh, between this and Spiderman....I'm going to have to upgrade to a TB. Hopefully, I can find one on sale on Black Friday. 

u can get a secondary drive pretty cheap nowadays.  I think I got my 4 TB for about 60 bucks online.

4 hours ago, TruHokieFan said:

u can get a secondary drive pretty cheap nowadays.  I think I got my 4 TB for about 60 bucks online.

That's not bad at all, especially for 4TB. I have to definitely take a look. The worth is there because at the very least PS4 has another 3 strong years left with some good games coming out. 

On 10/23/2018 at 4:42 PM, OneSkillPoint said:

That's not bad at all, especially for 4TB. I have to definitely take a look. The worth is there because at the very least PS4 has another 3 strong years left with some good games coming out. 

Yea a lot of the drives I have seen that are expensiive (excluding solid state) your paying for a name or a gimmick.  Its really all about the formatting, and as long as PS4 sees it it will do that for you.

YouTuber user GeekALoud has an early copy of the game, and livestreamed the entire installation process.  It’s close to an hour and 20+ minutes just to install the game via the “data” and “play” discs that it comes in!

Note that install time isn’t the same as the download size, so it shouldn’t matter how fast your internet speed is. Aside from the Red Dead 2 install time, there’s also a day one patch that’s around 3GB that players will need to download as well.

MP1st

Edited by Ghost