I am removing myself from this site

so  let me get this straight.... hakoom hacked dead to rights... while i debunked it many times and explained what happend..

but the same shit happens to  https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2628-murdered-soul-suspect/MrUnknown625

so why are you covering up for him? why always hakoom is the hacker but you cover up for others xD

i wish i never became your friend.. 

Goodbye SLEEZY-MELANDEZxD 

RMgIqhM.png

Edited by Hakoom
  • Like 4

@Roughdawg4 I see your point but it is what it is, Hakoom can't fight the hackers who threaten his rank so he became one, but how does one manage to stay at the top while others below him have shared accounts? Is he even human? That's what I want to know. God, how I love hypocrite people! But his fanboys still defend him. Looks like MMDE is just another one, but the difference is he got promoted, and there is nothing you can do about it. Gotta have friends in high places, just like in real life.

• Like 3

Huh, what an interesting situation. I myself have been flagged for a trophy in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (ps3) for a weird problem with my psn not saving the trophy for beating the ice titan the first time i did it, so  i ended up with the "get all keyblades" trophy withouth having the "defect ice titan" trophy. I tried disputing it but since i have no proof of it i guess the flag is just there for life. Being a pretty casual hunter with many platinums i'm never really gonna attempt or get in my profile, i have no reason to hack it for a game i actually loved playing and pretend to do it again on the ps4 eventually (specially since i also platiumed all the others withouth the same issue fortunately. I guess the situation at the top is definitely more important for obvious reasons but i guess it's just a way to kinda think that getting all these digital trophies should never be more important than actually enjoying your games.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

I don't know why there always has to be so much shit-slinging amongst the elite, and so much 'he did that', 'oh well, he did THAT!' hearsay.

Obviously being at the top of a leaderboard comprising hundreds of thousands of players will inevitably lead to an element of competitiveness, but we're all gamers at the end of the day. Can't everyone just enjoy playing games, collecting trophies, and not waste time and energy trawling through thousands of games on a profile to score hits on each other?

Back in the PS3 days the people with more than 90% completion and tens of platinums were generally arrogant idiots lol.