Sound Shapes
Clous Sync.

Sound Shapes
Cloud Sync

Sound Shapes
Cloud Sync

Sound Shapes
Cloud Sync

As for the PS3 version, I originally did that on the VITA before I lost my system before I could sync the trophies.

Edited by dokkanexpert

Which list was done legit?  Because don't these trophies stack, so as long as one list is right, all are right?

Which one is the original you played?

@Sir_Bee Yes due to the cloud save, once you finish one list, you can auto-pop all of the other versions

Edited by SnowxSakura

5 Flags ATM There is no legit stack on your profile.

As far as i know you have to do one list legit for every region to auto pop the ps3 and vita version ( or other way) of that same region. Which isn't the case here.

31 minutes ago, TNekke said:

As far as i know you have to do one list legit for every region to auto pop the ps3 and vita version ( or other way) of that same region. Which isn't the case here.

I did that on vita. I had a really bad wi-fi connection and was coming to my stop so instead of opening the trophy menu and syncing everything up, I saved to the cloud first. In hindsight, I should've done it the other way around. 

So on the 16th I made a message asking if the servers were still up. Someone replied they were still up. I asked if they could login to my VITA and sync to PS3 for me. The payment for logging into my vita account and syncing to PS3 was KEEPING the Vita account since it had tons of games and  (1) I lost it on the bus and (2) I can't transfer trophies from THAT account to my this account.

Anyways, I messaged MDME about it. All should be fine when he's done dealing with the Roughdawgz situation.

there's no original legit version on your profile. i also doubt anyone believes your story seeing as that would still be cheating as it's not a save from your profile.

Shame that you need to insult people in the process... Anyway I doubt this will be lifted.

4 minutes ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

there's no original legit version on your profile. i also doubt anyone believes your story seeing as that would still be cheating as it's not a save from your profile.

BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL VITA ACCOUNT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PSN ACCOUNT. Ain't no goddamn cheating going on.

@dokkanexpert You must upload the vita version with time stamps made before the PS4/PS3 versions if you don't have that than it's the end i think. And why did you hide the PS3 stack?

2 minutes ago, PaperDreams86 said:

Shame that you need to insult people in the process... Anyway I doubt this will be lifted.

Yeah, it's a real shame. Guess I let my feelings get in the way 'cause I thought I was their friend.

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL VITA ACCOUNT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PSN ACCOUNT. Ain't no goddamn cheating going on.

So I don't know if maybe English isn't your first language as your posts are slightly confusing.

But to be clear - so what happened is you had another PSN account which you played your Vita on (let's call this account Dokkan-Vita)?

So you played Sound Shapes on your Dokkan-Vita account and when you had completed it, you uploaded your save but never synced the trophies.

Then you (or someone you knew, and you asked them to do it on your behalf) downloaded that save onto a PS3, and used it to get the trophies on this account, your dokkanexpert account?

Is that right?

5 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

If it was done on a different account how is that not cheating exactly??

Just now, UltraRareBoy said:

@dokkanexpert You must upload the vita version with time stamps made before the PS4/PS3 versions if you don't have that than it's the end i think. And why did you hide the PS3 stack?

I hid the PS3 stack for a reason. I'm explaining it with MDME. Please let him and I discuss it.

6 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

thats cheating as you're using a save off a different psn account. it doesn't matter if you own it or not. 

6 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

That's some next level bullshit. You can't sync progress to one account to the cloud and load it in another account. You are a PS+ member, your vita trophies should sync instantly. You have absolutely 0 vita exclusive lists, I doubt you have a vita at all. Even if you did, would Sound Shapes literally be the only game you would ever play on it?

Either find a way to sync the vita trophies or accept your flags.

the VITA account is not associated with my @dokkanexpert account. I had a vita long before I knew about this site or became a trophy hunter. Also, as PAYMENT for doing the sync, I let them keep that account since it had some really good games on it.

P.S. Also, I cant transfer trophies from @VitaBoy666 to @dokkanexpert. I don't even own the account anymore.

Edited by dokkanexpert
Added the P.S.

1 minute ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

thats cheating as you're using a save off a different psn account. it doesn't matter if you own it or not. 

Goddamn, all of you are so quick to judge and jump down my throat. ITS NOT CHEATING IF THE VITA ACCOUNT WAS MINE!

Just now, Jelloycat said:

You're the one who made a public dispute thread, then you're mad when people respond? 

ummm.... I clicked a link to dispute it but I didn't knnow it would AUTO-POST an entire thread for everyone to judge and assume.

Goddamn, all of you are so quick to judge and jump down my throat. ITS NOT CHEATING IF THE VITA ACCOUNT WAS MINE!

It is if it was some other account than this @dokkanexpert

but using save data not associated with your account as in the one here is cheating. its using a save file to earn trophies in an order that can not be obtained.

1 minute ago, UltraRareBoy said:

It is if it was some other account than this @dokkanexpert

Ok, you CLEARLY are having a harder time than everyone else on graspiing this.... (1) I bought the Vita (2) I lost the Vita (3) Vita Account = MINE.