dokkanexpert

dokkanexpert's Dispute

33 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

Goddamn, all of you are so quick to judge and jump down my throat. ITS NOT CHEATING IF THE VITA ACCOUNT WAS MINE!

Whether you personally regard it as cheating or not is up to your judgement, but it's definitely against the leaderboard rules of this site.

I don't know what else to tell you - you outright admitted you broke the rules of this site by using a save from another PSN account to earn trophies on your current account.

I'm also pretty sure you couldn't download a cloud save to earn trophies on a different PSN account, as the save would be associated with the other PSN account. Unless you (or someone you asked to on your behalf) re-signed the save. Which is also against the leaderboard rules. Just saying.

Just now, dokkanexpert said:

Ok, you CLEARLY are having a harder time than everyone else on graspiing this.... (1) I bought the Vita (2) I lost the Vita (3) Vita Account = MINE.

If the account you have on Vita is not "dokkanexpert" then it is not the same account.

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

Ok, you CLEARLY are having a harder time than everyone else on graspiing this.... (1) I bought the Vita (2) I lost the Vita (3) Vita Account = MINE.

but was the account you are using now linked to the vita? if not that is cheating and i will assume your flags will remain.

11 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

the VITA account is not associated with my @dokkanexpert account. I had a vita long before I knew about this site or became a trophy hunter. Also, as PAYMENT for doing the sync, I let them keep that account since it had some really good games on it.

P.S. Also, I cant transfer trophies from @VitaBoy666 to @dokkanexpert. I don't even own the account anymore.

I have another account with 30+ platinums on it. Just because I legit did all the games on there I can't pull the saves and copy them to this account.

1. It creates Impossible time stamps

2. Everyone and their dog can say it was from their second account and then "magically" lost it

Edited by gruffiiti

4 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

It doesn't matter. You can't transfer progress between accounts. You can't upload to the cloud a save from account 1 and have it loaded in account 2. It doesn't work, the save won't ever load.
But even if it did, whatever you complete in the current account, you can only progress on that account because completing games on one account and then transfering to another account is considered cheating.

From the WHAT CONSTITUTES A FLAG thread:

• Using a save file to auto-unlock trophies - If you use an external save file to auto-unlock trophies or advance you further into the game and the impossibility of normal circumstance can be proven via the timestamps, it's flaggable. This includes using your own save file to unlock trophies at an impossible time frame, be careful with this, always sync your trophies, and do not use your save file to earn trophies impossibly out of order.
  • Cross-save games without an original list - If a game supports the cross-save function, and all lists for that game are auto-popped without there being an original list which has feasible timestamps, then all cross-save lists for that game can be flagged.

Edited by TheYuriG

That's not true. You never owned a Vita. You told me on Party Chat that you got into trophies after Monster Hunter World. And that you lefted the community on there because you was getting into trophies and you had fights with these people since you didn't want to deal with them anymore. And yes, i did your Inksplosion plat on the PS4, that's how i got you as a friend.

Than you posted yesterday in your personal status update, if the Soundshapes server was still alive. Someone replied on that the server still was alive. Than i recently saw that you platted it 5 times with impossible timestamps. And you was also in my friend list. So why the hell should i not be suprised how you got them so quikly.

You either payed someone to let him/she do it. And the person simply just cheated your Soundshapes games.

And also btw, i will report your message to Sony that you sended me on PSN with bad words. Because insulting me like this isn't allowed on PSN either.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Ìm really interested to see how the conversation between the OP and MMDE goes, especially after their outburst earlier. Either way it's bending the rules to a degree regardless and I don't think it will really go that well, especially after what Taz has just posted. 

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

You've repeatedly stated that the account you earned the trophies with initially was not your dokkanexpert account. You somehow used this save, from a different psn account, to auto pop 5 lists on your new account?

This is cheating. It is plain as day. 

Either that, or you are not conveying your message adequately. Try to calm down and think before you type.

You are right and thank you. I've taken a breather, so let's give this an explanation:

In the other posts above, "@VitaBoy666" represents my old Vita account. It's just a "placeholder" But I'll get back to that. I wanna time skip a little bit.

When I got my ps4 nearly a year ago, I didn't associate my old vita account with this one because I got it for strictly DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ so it was important to me that I registered the PSN name "@dokkanexpert".

This is because I'm very well known and big in a mobile game called DRAGON BALL Z: DOKKAN BATTLE. So as a youtube streamer, twitch streamer, instagram/twitter name even, I was known as @dokkanexpert (DOKKAN battle -- get it??).

So it was very important to me that I be known as DOKKANEXPERT on FighterZ so my streamer friends would need to know that I'm the same person they met or talked with or whatever, they needed to know that the person on PS4 was "me" so it was very important that I get this name.

Until FighterZ came out on January 26, I used gamefly's service to get pretty much any game I could... Hitman, Metal Gear, Attack on Titan, it was pretty much up to gamefly what I got sent. So *any* game i got, i played.

This explains why I have a backlog of games with only a few trophies. Cause trophies I didn't know (at the time) that once you got a trophy for a game that you couldn't remove it. I also did not know this site existed nor did I ever hear the term "trophy hunter". Now moving forward:

When I played SS on vita, I played it cause I enjoyed music, level building and puzzles and because I enjoyed that game so much  I *had* to read guides, watched videos on my phone, did all I could to make sure I achieved *EVERYTHING* in that game. And everytime I achieved something I was struggling on, that "Trophy" sound was AMAAZING. Unfortunately, I LOST that Vita. Not the account, the console. When I found out *HERE* earlier this week that Sound Shapes can be stacked a shitload of times but only before their servers closed and it had to be done by the 15th, I *had* to try.

So on the 16th (after trying to remember all week) I finally figured out the email/password. So I made a status message HERE asking someone to check the Sound Shape servers and someone replied they were still up. So I contacted a friend I had been talking to earlier that week and asked them to do me a favor. I started losing his interest until I heard on the 16th the servers were still up, so in desperation I offered my entire VITA account with all the games in exchange for helping me get the stacks. So "@VitaBoy666" (not the real name) is a real account. *I* however did not know how to properly do it. So on my ps4 account, i changed my password to something else and removed 2 factor authentication and gave him my ps4 account.

I asked my friend if he could transfer the save from my Vita to my PS3 and everything worked successfully.

So I let him keep my VITA account and games (it was 1 star or 2 star account anyways) in exchange for his help. And help he did! There are many people on this site, if need be, who can confirm that I asked many times if what I was doing was legit. And I was told it was legit. My concern was people seeing 5 stacks in a row with low play time and reporting it (which I was 100% to assume *glares at Tazdevilz1986*). But I was assured by people that with Sound Shapes it was ok due to the fact of it having the cloud syncing feature. So after getting confirmation from others that I could sync up sound shapes, I did that. However, what I did not know or "know how" to do is transfer the original platinum from my old vita PSN to my current PSN. Unfortunately, people work, have lives, etc etc. So I was not able to figure out how to get to keep my Vita platinum, which was also special to me cause it was my "official" and "first-time ever" Platinum.

Now I've done all I could with this.. have spent enough time on this topic. I've explained myself as throughly as possible.

If others still cannot "process" this information or have questions, you can message me 'cause I'm gonna take advantage of my premium membership and LOCK this thread, especially since I've had the final word and explained enough detail, too much if you ask me.