Castle of Illusion on sales (EU Store)

Hello guys! I've just found (finally) this game on sales on the EU store (3,24 €) until the 15th November. I've played (long time ago) the Sega Master System (SMS) version and it was one of my favourite (together with Land of Illusion, why didn't they add on the store the SMS versions?), so I'm very curious about this remake.

I thought that maybe there was someone else who was looking for it. =)

Enjoy. ?

• Like 2

I pre-ordered the game back then, had fun for about 2 hours then felt the last trophies was a chore.

It's definitely not a game for trophies but a neat small homage towards the old classic on Master System, You can't go wrong in that sense.

It's not a hard 100%, just time consuming and there is great guides out there since long.

I would recommend it just because the game keeps getting removed due to license issues, buy it if possible and download it to an usb stick or something.

3.24 is an okay price for it, it's been both better and worse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I pre-ordered the game back then, had fun for about 2 hours then felt the last trophies was a chore.

It's definitely not a game for trophies but a neat small homage towards the old classic on Master System, You can't go wrong in that sense.

It's not a hard 100%, just time consuming and there is great guides out there since long.

I would recommend it just because the game keeps getting removed due to license issues, buy it if possible and download it to an usb stick or something.

3.24 is an okay price for it, it's been both better and worse.

Even if they remove it from the store, as long as you already bought it, you can redownload it. 

Just now, Lance_87 said:

They'll never do a PT, that was one of the veeeeeeeeeeery few exceptions, if not the only one.

NBA Playgrounds 2 is another one, because the 1 person who managed to get it before it was delisted and rebranded/Relaunched as NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 - had it removed from their Download History. Regardless, permanent revocation of download rights is always a possibility in this Digital age so don't take your Digital purchases for granted as they can be snatched away from you at anytime if the publisher/rights owner is feeling vindictive enough.

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

NBA Playgrounds 2 is another one, because the 1 person who managed to get it before it was delisted and rebranded/Relaunched as NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 - had it removed from their Download History. Regardless, permanent revocation of download rights is always a possibility in this Digital age so don't take your Digital purchases for granted as they can be snatched away from you at anytime if the publisher/rights owner is feeling vindictive enough.

And that person reobtained the rebranded game, or not? I can't find any news. It's not the same story anyway.

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

They'll never do a PT, that was one of the veeeeeeeeeeery few exceptions, if not the only one. It wasn't even a proper game, after all.

All PSP comics and all PlayStation Mobile games have been removed from download history, regardless of money spent.

2 hours ago, goodSuM said:

All PSP comics and all PlayStation Mobile games have been removed from download history, regardless of money spent.

Were they in the Store itself? Or something else? Because i never ever saw them in the web-based Store (the PSM games), and that covers all platforms.