New Trophies T.T

XxSweetRevengexX

How you access the DLC? I made a new save and re-completed the game and still don't see where to access the DLC. 

Never mind, they free. They already in the game. Simply throw the video tape, the battery, the knife, and the coin into their right places. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

How you access the DLC? I made a new save and re-completed the game and still don't see where to access the DLC. 

Never mind, they free. They already in the game. Simply throw the video tape, the battery, the knife, and the coin into their right places. 

Have you figured out how to get to the new content? I get to the grey area with the crying battery and the blob creature but when you pick up the battery you just go back to the home screen.

7 minutes ago, BERT-MACKL1N-FBI said:

Have you figured out how to get to the new content? I get to the grey area with the crying battery and the blob creature but when you pick up the battery you just go back to the home screen.

To outer space? No, I haven't found it. I thought the trophies would be out of space but they weren't. 

7 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

To outer space? No, I haven't found it. I thought the trophies would be out of space but they weren't. 

I've been to the new Tree Guy area and new accounting office area, which takes you to the king's lair, which takes you through a new path to the grey area. After that, I have no idea.

EDIT: I know that there's a level tape to your right when you're at the basketball hoop at the home screen. I just don't know how to retrieve it. I assume that takes you to some new content as well.

Edited by BERT-MACKL1N-FBI

22 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

So is this an in game update? 

I cant seem to find a 'Trickshots' dlc to download on any store.

Edit: The description on the store states "Water park update includes new level" is this the level you perform the trickshots?

The waterpark level was from the previous update. The trick shot stuff is included with the current update. Nothing additional needs to be downloaded. The four trophies can be completed through a normal playthrough pre-updates.

The new stuff starts at the original office area. Beat the game once and the door will be unlocked. Throw an object at the door and use the elevator to go to the new space level. You have to run through it multiple times due to being only given some of the information needed each run through.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BERT-MACKL1N-FBI said:

The waterpark level was from the previous update. The trick shot stuff is included with the current update. Nothing additional needs to be downloaded. The four trophies can be completed through a normal playthrough pre-updates.

The new stuff starts at the original office area. Beat the game once and the door will be unlocked. Throw an object at the door and use the elevator to go to the new space level. You have to run through it multiple times due to being only given some of the information needed each run through.

Thanks man, legend!

19 hours ago, BERT-MACKL1N-FBI said:

Could you please elaborate what to do for the trophies? I couldn't figure it out in the space level.

11 minutes ago, Angus1343 said:

What do you mean? I did and didn't get anything?

Ok start a new game ... when you see the tape don’t just put it in do a trick shot which means throw it in the vcr looking device ... next trophy will be the tree level when you see the goggles take the green battery from the machine and trick shot it meaning again throw the green battery in the battery slot )

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Ok start a new game ... when you see the tape don’t just put it in do a trick shot which means throw it in the vcr looking device ... next trophy will be the tree level when you see the goggles take the green battery from the machine and trick shot it meaning again throw the green battery in the battery slot )

So that's two trophies? Aren't there 4?

6 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

So that's two trophies? Aren't there 4?

the other 2 trophies are ... In the room with the fat guy with dinner table grab the knife and toss it at his chest! ) the last one is the door room with the coin slot ... just grab the coin and toss that in the slot dont drop it stand way back and toss it 

• Like 1

On 18/10/2018 at 8:25 PM, XxSweetRevengexX said:

Looks like another game with DLC nobody asked for lmao. I'm pretty certain it's a free update. 

Hopefully they are not too difficult. 

A site where people fiercely "hunt" trophies but also somewhat complain when trophies are added. Madness.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

the other 2 trophies are ... In the room with the fat guy with dinner table grab the knife and toss it at his chest! ) the last one is the door room with the coin slot ... just grab the coin and toss that in the slot dont drop it stand way back and toss it 

Thanks a lot bud! I was wasting way too much time in the space area lol :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 8:17 AM, MiamiNights89 said:

A site where people fiercely "hunt" trophies but also somewhat complain when trophies are added. Madness.

A lot of us like 100% games and not having to go back to then months later. 

A great example of a game that that just keeps coming back is Minecraft and Rocket League. They just take up space on my drive or I have to redownload them every few months.