Thoughts about the game/trophies?

TazDevilz1986

This game looks like pure garbage. I doubt anyone is going to have fun with this game. The only reason you should get it is because of the trophies. The trophies seem easily enough but am I the only one who finds the trophy images disgusting to look at.   

Edited by dragon11gggg
  • Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 2:14 AM, OobiGod said:

It looks awful. Apparently the game has huge issues with rubberbanding.

Hogwash.

I went straight into Expert Cups after reading this review and I have no idea what he's talking about. On some levels I was a quarter of the way ahead of any npc racer. Sure, there is a bit off rubber banding here and there, but I would compare this game to LittleBigPlanet Karting or ModNationRacers. If you're ahead you get all the shitty pick-ups, if you're behind you get the OP ones. I didn't win my first cup while learing the handling of the karts, but after that I won every single race, every single time. And I suck at these kinds of games.

The tutorial goes away instantly, at least on the PS4. Also, you can turn these off in the options.

Ok, the gameplay is as arse gravy as one might expect, and it's awfully grindy since Cup diffuculty doesn't stack, but it works. I had fun.

Edited by grifteskymfning
spelling
  • Like 2

Wow, they only had 4 shows represented(and not even loud house is featured which is odd since its nicks no 2 catoon atm). Thats dissapointing, the ps1 nicktoons racing had more love put into it then this game and it had characters all these shows(except tmnt) plus angry beavers, catdog wild thornberries, aah real monsters and ren and stimpy.

Why does this exist?

29 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Wow, they only had 4 shows represented(and not even loud house is featured which is odd since its nicks no 2 catoon atm). Thats dissapointing, the ps1 nicktoons racing had more love put into it then this game and it had characters all these shows(except tmnt) plus angry beavers, catdog wild thornberries, aah real monsters and ren and stimpy.

No Loud house? thats so stupid. 

12 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Hogwash.

I went straight into Expert Cups after reading this review and I have no idea what he's talking about. On some levels I was a quarter of the way ahead of any npc racer. Sure, there is a bit off rubber banding here and there, but I would compare this game to LittleBigPlanet Karting or ModNationRacers. If you're ahead you get all the shitty pick-ups, if you're behind you get the OP ones. I didn't win my first cup while learing the handling of the karts, but after that I won every single race, every single time. And I suck at these kinds of games.

The tutorial goes away instantly, at least on the PS4. Also, you can turn these off in the options.

Ok, the gameplay is as arse gravy as one might expect, and it's awfully grindy since Cup diffuculty doesn't stack, but it works. I had fun.

Thanks for letting us know. This is what i mean, never listen to someone else's review.