HyperBlueWRXY's Garage of Platinum

HyperBlueWRXY

29 minutes ago, HyperBlueWRXY said:

I'm a 21 year old gamer from Australia who started playing on the PS1 when i was tiny and played all playstation consoles since.

Hold up bruh think we might be clones haha ?, anyway hope your venture into trophy hunting is very fun and rewarding, I also feel like trophy hunting got me interested in some games I never would have considered playing, definitely a great way to explore new games and genres!

44 minutes ago, Bailey97 said:

Hold up bruh think we might be clones haha 1f914.png, anyway hope your venture into trophy hunting is very fun and rewarding, I also feel like trophy hunting got me interested in some games I never would have considered playing, definitely a great way to explore new games and genres!

Oh shit really, thats such a coincidence! What part of Australia you from? Yeah I have always been only a AAA title kind of player but I wanted to broaden my horizons a bit because there are so many great games that aren't AAA titles.

41 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

You have some long ones in your backlog, friend. Good luck to you, though, they're also fun ones :D

Yeah I know, its gonna be a killer but the kingdom hearts series is amazing and so it final fantasy so its gonna be a blast!

• Like 2

Yeah pretty random haha, around Western Sydney, I see you have a lot of Japanese titles in your backlog. That's great, I've been steadily getting into Japanese media and I love it, exploring some Japanese games lately but I have a premium subscription to AnimeLab and I love it so much amazing stuff on there I'm yet to watch.

1 hour ago, Bailey97 said:

Yeah pretty random haha, around Western Sydney, I see you have a lot of Japanese titles in your backlog. That's great, I've been steadily getting into Japanese media and I love it, exploring some Japanese games lately but I have a premium subscription to AnimeLab and I love it so much amazing stuff on there I'm yet to watch.

Im from Far North QLD. Yeah I love Anime and JRPG's. Finally getting to go to Japan in January for 2 weeks so pretty keen for that. Might but a car while I'm there

6 hours ago, HyperBlueWRXY said:

Im from Far North QLD. Yeah I love Anime and JRPG's. Finally getting to go to Japan in January for 2 weeks so pretty keen for that. Might but a car while I'm there

Awesome mate sounds sweet, I'll hopefully have a major holiday to Japan and other places when I finish uni next year and get some time off work, congrats! Look forward to seeing your growing plat collection

4 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Well, you're definitely off to a nice start. Hope that you have a shopping list ready when you do your Japan trip. 263a.png

Having said that, highly recommend that you pick up a Vita or two while you are there, you will not regret it.

Happy Hunting :highfive:

Thanks man! I'm really keen and do want a vita so might pick up one with some japanese exclusives

• Like 1

Since there hasn't been a post in here for a while I thought I would make an update as to what I have done and what I'm up to -

New Platinum -

1S9b5244.png

Grim Fandango Remastered 

New Games in Backlog

Cyberdimension Neptunia 4: Goddesses Online

Dark Souls 

Dark Souls II

Disgaea D2

Disgaea 3

Disgaea 4

Disgaea 5

Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi