General Discussion

jackmadrox

Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of the online multiplayer. I remember awhile back in WWE games where people would just spam the spear move over and over and over. You couldn't get a single move in, and it was frustrating as all hell. Then in WWE 2K16, they got it right, somehow. It was finally a fair fight. But now, here we go again. In 2K19, the amount of reversals you have play a HUGE factor in whether or not you win or lose. If you get knocked down and have no reversals left, you are fucked with a capital F. Because as soon as you get back up, the other player will hit you with a running attack as soon as you get back up, meanwhile recharging any reversals they may have used. You can lay on the mat until you get a reversal recharged, but once you use it, and go for a move, he'll easily reverse you and put you back on the mat. It renders the online multiplayer practically unplayable, as players can just use this method to win every match. It sucks.  

On 23/10/2018 at 11:52 PM, jackmadrox said:

Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of the online multiplayer. I remember awhile back in WWE games where people would just spam the spear move over and over and over. You couldn't get a single move in, and it was frustrating as all hell. Then in WWE 2K16, they got it right, somehow. It was finally a fair fight. But now, here we go again. In 2K19, the amount of reversals you have play a HUGE factor in whether or not you win or lose. If you get knocked down and have no reversals left, you are fucked with a capital F. Because as soon as you get back up, the other player will hit you with a running attack as soon as you get back up, meanwhile recharging any reversals they may have used. You can lay on the mat until you get a reversal recharged, but once you use it, and go for a move, he'll easily reverse you and put you back on the mat. It renders the online multiplayer practically unplayable, as players can just use this method to win every match. It sucks.  

It’s not about the amount of reversals you have at all I had two reversals at the beginning and was beating people with three/four. It’s about how you use what you have not how much you have, the reversal system is a lot better now it actually adds an aspect of skill to the game.